Reviews for Once More, With Feeling
NotYourDamsel chapter 53 . 6/3
Ohmygoddess! I love the interactions! And Genesis’s ‘plan’? It’s just SO Genesis! And Zack’s screaming ‘There’s a Vampire!” made me laugh a LOT! I love this!
PleiadesWolfe chapter 53 . 6/3
Definitely glad to have Vincent joining the group
Uday Sra chapter 53 . 6/3
good
i have a favor to ask u, i'll understand if u say no, but i think you'll be interested: could u help this writer Annibeliese into writing her fic Doc: this is my story. She's got a good plot, just needs some help with proof reading and correcting grammar, and to make the story more understanding to the reader. plz consider and respond to her, thanks.
tiredtypingandtea chapter 53 . 6/2
Yay Vincent! And hahahaha Gen better enjoy being able to manhandle Cloud while he's still small. I relish the day when everyone is stunned silent by how he used to fight... assuming he gets that back. xD
lelann chapter 53 . 6/2
so happy to see more! and vincent! thanks
Shiranai Atsune chapter 53 . 6/2
Yey! A new update!

Still love this so much!
bloodshound chapter 53 . 6/2
I wonder just how many times Vin is going to think 'what have I let myself in for now' on the trip back. XXD
Storm Scripter chapter 53 . 6/2
Thank you for the new chapter!
Lunanimes chapter 53 . 6/2
This chapter was wonderful! Thank you for your writing!
it walks alone chapter 53 . 6/2
I keep forgetting about this story, but then you post and it's the best thing ever!

I'm glad you're employed still. Is everything going okay for you?
Shenzuul chapter 53 . 6/2
Clow Angel chapter 53 . 6/2
That was really stinking cute! I love chocobos! And Cloud's ornery female chocobo is just too adorable!
Anne Camp aka Obi-quiet chapter 53 . 6/2
I was laughing through the whole chapter. This was hilarious.
IchikoKitsuneKoumori chapter 9 . 6/2
Angeal is older than Sephiroth. Genesis is older than Angeal.
3,444 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »