Reviews for Once More, With Feeling
cyathula chapter 53 . 6/2
Yay Vincent is here! Exciting to see Cloud’s master plan come together, and hopefully see bad guys get their just desserts. Congrats on getting back to full time work, and I’m just glad you are updating this excellent fic at all with some frequency! Until next time!
GreenDrkness chapter 53 . 6/2
Lol Zack is so Zack and thats adorable X3c
RainFlame chapter 53 . 6/2
I am sad the updates won't be so fast, but I'm glad you're able to return back to work!

YES, I've NEEDED this chapter. I love Vincent so much, and have I mentioned how your characterization of Genesis is absolutely amazing? He cracks me up every time.

Thanks for the update! Looking forward to more C:
cj1of4 chapter 53 . 6/2
I can't wait to see the rest of the Turks who are in on Cloud's plan to meet Vincent.
Quickie: what if u made a dirge of cerberus fanfic with an oc, hardly see any of those stories, and more shelke and shalua moments (like maybe your oc is paid by shalua to help find her long lost little sister). or a fic where vincent or cloud and tifa take shelke in and adopts her. just a thought, and typing again in case the message didn't get through.
Leila Secret-Smith chapter 53 . 6/2
I LIVE for timetravel!Cloud getting manhandled cuz he’s tiny, thank you for this gift.
Mystic 777 chapter 53 . 6/2
More chapters is always more awesome. This chapter was as well. Poor Cloud just realized yet another issue with being tiny and frail. Even though I'm sure Genesis pulled the stunt to mess with both him and Zack I agree with the truth of it. I love this story and every update is awesome, thank you!
Raftel17 chapter 53 . 6/2
I'm loving this update frequency
nice one finally bringing Vincent tp the mix, looking forward to more misadventures
omegazero2718 chapter 53 . 6/2
Holy Cloud, this masterpiece live!
Syaza chapter 52 . 5/31
That was a fun chapter. I lile to think it was the chocobo theme that was being hummed xD
Syaza chapter 51 . 5/31
Just wanna add my response to your end notes: I noticed the lack of female characters, but dont mind it too much. And it might just be me, but I do enjoy how you wrote Hojo; someone who tries to avoid doing anything that requires any measure of physical exertion-save his scientific projects and research. Its like it physically pained him to even think abt having to clean them himself.
Syaza chapter 50 . 5/31
It was purely curious chance I decided to come back and see if you had updated...and you did! Huzzah! Great writing as always! I'd add more, but I really wanna start reading the other chapters that have already been posted up! I dont know what the situation is over there with covid19, but I pray that you, your family and friends stay healthy and safe!
PhantomCielo27 chapter 52 . 5/28
Yaaaasssss. Chocobo-whisperer Cloud is a whole ass mood. Also I am LOVING the dynamic between Genesis and Cloud and how Genesis seems to have a slightly soft spot for our fav time traveler. Id like to see some development in the relationship between Cloud and Sephiroth as well as Cloud will probably have a big hand in keeping him sane. Doesnt Cloud and Sephiroth have an inherent connection? I'm curious to see how you will dive into that! And I ADORE Zach and Reno! Best Bois period. Cloud needs all the friends he can get. Also I hope that this story remains focused on friendship and Family but that is up to your discretion as an amazing writer. I just find it bewildering if cloud were to be in a relationship as he's mentally over a hundred and everyone else is in their teens, thats like a great great grandfather to a child. But this story is all a product of your hard work and I would appreciate whatever great morself you churn out for us readers. Wonderful chapter!
Gwynbleidd99 chapter 38 . 5/15
I'm a bit surprised cloud didn't immediately understand the letter - considering he's met aerith who's already confirmed Z and A are watching over him, and bugenhagen isn't subtle with his message at all. Just stood out a little - doesn't seem like something he would miss. Obviously not a big critisism, I'm reading it through a second time so it's doing something right ;)
Saeth Ceirwyn chapter 52 . 5/9
I just want to tell you how genius it is that Cloud got Genesis and not Sephiroth as his mentor. For starters, what Genesis needs is someone he looks up to that will take a personal interest in him. He's super competitive because he got attention for being the best, and none when he was "replaced" with someone "better". Genesis equates love with success and it being conditional upon that success. In a weird way, Old Cloud is what he almost wanted or needed Sephiroth to be: someone who takes an interest in him, without him being the most successful. It also redirects the constant competition pressure Genesis relentlessly throws at Sephiroth off, gives him something else to focus on, and that alone will help the relationship between Gen and Sephiroth. If we're lucky he can break the OCD Loveless addiction as well, and get Genesis to really accept himself, win or lose, (which is probably what's keeping him from wining) and move on to other things in his life. IMO, old Cloud is really good for him.

It's equally fun to watch old Cloud treat Sephiroth as delicate, something that has to be downright novel for Sephiroth. I half expect Aeris to join their little group and attach to Sephiroth just to mother him. Probably along with Zach.
3,444 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »