Reviews for It Was All Guy's Fault
Kanon58 chapter 1 . 3/9
i kinda didnt get anything owo its a cliff hanger DX
A Midsummer Night's Dream chapter 1 . 2/27/2012
Luke, you dreck!I was starting to like you, you know!You just have to die then and there.-bitter-
Gorsecloud chapter 1 . 1/24/2011
I know you said you don't like this one overmuch (or at least don't think much of it), but... dang. I got a hint of foreboding when you mentioned Luke's viscount title, but damn. That last line is pretty much the epitome of MoodWhiplash. You have some serious skill with writing conventions. I really should have reviewed one of your fics long before now. Really. Bonus points for re-readability.

But yeah. Funny and amusing... then wham. Last line, and suddenly I feel like crying. Though part of that might be the insomnia talking.
Arisu Tsuranu chapter 1 . 2/3/2009
...okay, that last part at the end killed my cheerfullness a bit...D: rawr, damn it! XD i was so busy laughing that i didn't understand until i stopped laughing...rawr..you made me happy and sad...nice one! XD
Poxy Kirkman chapter 1 . 1/24/2009
wow, kinda funny. The you get me all sad at the end. :( Very good overall, and I hope you get better soon. I've got tonsillitus, so i know how it is to be bummed up, poor us huh?

Any wayz, good, please do more like this, but a tad happier.

Black-Dove15
TechNomaNcer28 chapter 1 . 1/24/2009
Aww.A very pretty story.I was like so amused through out teh whole thing and tehn...BOOM!It just hits u and makes u nice work.
Velveteenrabbit chapter 1 . 1/23/2009
Lol. Dangit, now i really wanna see that . ARGH. It was. Funny. (until the last two lines and then it was like... oh...)
Nemi chapter 1 . 1/23/2009
*Happis at you*

*blinks* Oh, neat, it's been forever since I ever reviewed and now there's a character count down.

Anyways. This. Was. Adorable. Don't doubt yourself. It has a spritely pace and tone (until the last line) and it makes me smile to see Luke acting like a kid. He is one, after all, and the first prank at the Spa would have been his first time ever getting to do something like that. Come to think of it, that exactly explains why Jade did it.

I know you think it's character bashing, and you have high standards so to you it is. It's pretty IC though, and again, cute. Comedy is forgiving, save when its cutting.

And my eyes are skipping over the last line so I can keep my n_n ness. But that only speaks for your skill and insight to make a cute, short story such as this into something poignant.