Reviews for What Are They Doing?
KaylaBonfiliaRosabel14 chapter 1 . 6/17/2014
this is the best story I ever read
DeChocoHolic chapter 1 . 6/19/2011
holy fuck, that was good and im never evr having kids incae that happens to me :)
the right girl 101 chapter 1 . 12/5/2010
HAHAHAHAHA that was funny little kids think their fighting! love it!

justplainoldme24 chapter 1 . 10/10/2010 kids would want to see their parents...doing it. But this...this is funny. Look kids it's your first sex lesson. Watch your parents. Nah, but I love it and it's pretty hilarious when the kids that the daddy hurt mitchie a lot. LOL I LOVE IT! In fact I heard that this story was nominated for something in the past, some kind of awards. But this story is outstanding. ***** FANTASTIC FIVE!

Indie CR Awards chapter 1 . 7/1/2010

We are contacting you to inform you that you have been nominated for the following categories in the INDIE CR AWARDS

Best Comedy

Best One Shot

Congratulations! One person felt that you put enough work into the following story(ies) to be nominated for these awards!

What Are They Doing?

However, do to your story WHAT ARE THEY DOING? receiving 10 or more reviews per/a chapter on average we must inform you that your story WHAT ARE THE DOING? will be put into the HONORARY category. This is a section for writers who are popular enough to not be eligible for the INDIE awards!

We were hoping to do an interview with each nominee, and to get your favorite quote from your story! If you could please reply as soon as possibly by July 5 that would be greatly appreciated!

Congratulations again!

The Indie CR Awards Committee

(Ari, Nat, and Jo)
BloodySundays chapter 1 . 4/29/2010
Aww, I think this was kind of adorable. In an awkward way ]
empty-imaginations chapter 1 . 10/2/2009
Lol! I couldn't stop laughing the whole time I was reading this! I love the part when Shelby said, "What is Mommy doing to Daddy's thingy?" and, "What does fuck mean?" Ahahaha! This is a hilarious story! And I love the ending, "I think Mommy is winning." : P
joannacamilley chapter 1 . 9/27/2009
Haha, clever. It'd be funny to see when they grow up and realize what they saw! :D
HoldingontohopE chapter 1 . 7/14/2009
That was HILARIOUS! Awesome job! :)
JBDreamer226 chapter 1 . 7/1/2009
Constant Light chapter 1 . 6/24/2009
This stories' adorable. I was laughing at the whole thing. (: Good job!
StellarStark chapter 1 . 6/19/2009

Cute story!
philipno2 chapter 1 . 6/13/2009
OMG! that's the funniest thing i've read in a long time!
James's Baby Girl chapter 1 . 5/27/2009
wow you have a sick mind but funny that was fucking halirious
Forkz94 chapter 1 . 4/17/2009