Reviews for Crime of Passion
mona-the-great chapter 11 . 1/29
I love this story!
When I saw the "crime of passion " video for the first time, I thought : I'd love to read a fanfiction about this! And my dream came true!
I'm so happy that I found your story! I love everything about it - especially your writing style... ah... I wish I could create something like this.
Thanks for your hard work!
Luvyaoi chapter 11 . 1/16
NOoooooooo! please update n thank you soooo much for writing this awesome fanfic. Can't wait to have more so please continue soon.
CaptainTsukiko chapter 11 . 9/17/2014
Please please please finish it!
I can't bear to wait anymore to see how it ends!
ikkiasami chapter 11 . 12/28/2013
DDDDDDDDDDDD: NO! You can't leave us hanging like that! please please finish this! Its soo amazing! Engaging plot, commendable language, it's the perfect story! I so implore you to complete it! *cries* Also I know I'm *gasp* 4 years late but I have very recently wandered into the much underappreciated Zetsuai fandom(where good fics are hard to come by) so sorry I couldn't review earlier!
Kami-chan chapter 1 . 10/3/2013
I think you're doing a great job i know the anime and really like it. I'm not that good at english but i really like your style and until now (still reading it) there is nothing i would chanfe or do not like. Keep up the good work!
Kami-chan
danni98 chapter 11 . 7/16/2013
please please please update i know it has been 3 years but please please update or else please tell us the sad and devastating truth that you will not continue this story, but please please please update i am begging you! I NEED TO KNOW HOW IT ENDS PPPLLLLEEEAASSEE!
Sakura Hana chapter 9 . 4/12/2013
I'm really enjoying this. Keep it up.
SakuraJama chapter 7 . 4/12/2013
Your posts are amazing. I'm sorry that I haven't read this until now. The use of language is pretty good. I pretty much get what is happening there. I feel Koji's crazy love for Izumi too and I can reason with Izumi's reasons for refusing Koji. But, I I wish you worked onb the background details a bit more about how Koji came to love Izumi. Also about Izumi's painful past.
Imako Nomi chapter 11 . 11/5/2011
Aw -w- so cute Your bringing me to tears...*dabs eyes*...you owe me a soda now :P This story is just so deep, so felt! I enjoyed it so much! Please make my day -sometime near in the future- and update asap!
Nmesis-Tsuki chapter 11 . 7/27/2011
Hey!

Where is the next chapter? I really like this story! I love Zetsuai! Are you EVER gonna update? T_T
WOLRAINTA chapter 11 . 7/6/2011
HEY DUCHESS ? DOES IT REALLY FINIHSES HERE ? I FEEL LIKE THYERE IS STILL SOMETHING LACKING;;;;
Guest chapter 8 . 7/6/2011
COURAGE COURAGE ,l am so sorry i discouvered ur story just know, please even if it too , i am with you.
Guest chapter 7 . 7/6/2011
I LOVE ZETUAI AND YOUR WORK . SO PLEACE HAVE COURAGE? AND MORE PERV DOESN'T HURT U KNOW
evra chapter 11 . 6/13/2011
Where is the next one?
Flairalynn chapter 11 . 4/20/2011
Ah I wanna know what happens next! Such an original story! I hope you can update it once more!