Reviews for Hiss
Me gusta
chaseri chapter 1 . 5/24/2012
me liky
venusmelody chapter 1 . 11/16/2011

The setting/atmosphere of the entire story is gorgeous - the steam, the colors, the emotions that they can straight-out sense and how they're rendered visually. And I really liked Siri being able to distance herself from Obi-Wan ("Kenobi") initially, but quickly letting down her walls again once they're actually face-to-face.

I did find Obi-Wan a bit out-of-character here, I admit. He's usually so put-together, even when wounded and even when his apprentice was betraying him. As much as I'd like to think it's because of the steamy (pun not intended) atmosphere and Siri being able to push his buttons, especially punching on already sensitives parts (the clone wars and the Jedi's role), it seemed a bit of an extreme reaction.

Also, Lol healer being the matchmaker.
SerendipityAEY chapter 1 . 1/14/2011
Very fun to read ;)
Mathematica chapter 1 . 3/12/2009
... I now have a newfound addiction for SiriWan. Really. Write more amazing fic like this. SATISFY ME :)

loved it!
an-angel-in-hell chapter 1 . 3/10/2009
Oh yum.

Fandom needs more SiriWan like this.
cyar'tomad chapter 1 . 2/25/2009
You know...I don't think there's enough Obi-WanxSiri pairings on FF. For being canon, I think this pairing is a rather overlooked.

Great job, on being a simple PWP. It was a fun read and I liked the setting! :-D Sex in a me ideas, this does. LOL -_

Anyway...loved this! Keep it up (and no, no pun intended... :-P)