Reviews for Into the Woods
Moe chapter 22 . 2/28/2009
Congrats on your mini-epic novel! I admire the fact you resisted posting straight up and instead completed your story! It's all the more enjoyable, being able to read through it in one or two goes! When's the sequel? And now I'm going to fan your ego by saying: ever thought of publishing?

Cheers!

Moe
weemcg33 chapter 22 . 2/27/2009
That was a really great story, thoroughly enjoyed it. The humour especially. Think you should write another adventure for our couple in the parallel universe.

Great Stuff!
evita de oro chapter 22 . 2/27/2009
realy enjoyed the fic. Loved the ending. hope you write more 10.5 stories.
NewDrWhoFan chapter 22 . 2/26/2009
They didn't make any promises to Jackie, they just replied indignantly ;)

Wonderful story; thanks for sharing it with us!
loveislouder94 chapter 22 . 2/25/2009
A great conclusion to what I thought was a brilliant story! :D
NewDrWhoFan chapter 21 . 2/25/2009
Hooray! A happy ending (for Maren) and FanFiction's working again!

More, please :)
Spydur1 chapter 20 . 2/21/2009
Really enjoying this :)

Don't worry about accidently pre-empting the show, just shows you you are on to the right sort of thing! And yes, swordfight with the cybermen was cool!
NewDrWhoFan chapter 20 . 2/21/2009
I just love that he put the sword in his pocket! And in the show, they didn't even draw attention to the fact; he just pulled it out and used it :)
loveislouder94 chapter 19 . 2/19/2009
Oh yay, Rose is awake!

I loved this... :D
NewDrWhoFan chapter 19 . 2/19/2009
Just delightful :) Wonderful bit of contradicted self-doubt on the Doctor's part, and I just loved Jackie's “You know sometimes I think the only reason either of you save the universe is because the other one happens to exist in it.”
Teish chapter 18 . 2/18/2009
I'm still loving this story. Post again soon! Dr. Who and Fairy Tales, what's not to love?
NewDrWhoFan chapter 18 . 2/18/2009
She didn't wake up... yet?

Well done; keep it up :)
NewDrWhoFan chapter 17 . 2/17/2009
We all know he's good with a sword... but he hasn't got his "fighting hand" ;)
NewDrWhoFan chapter 16 . 2/14/2009
I still think he should have just kissed Rose.

Oh, I mean, interesting developments in this chapter. Can't wait to read more :)
NewDrWhoFan chapter 13 . 2/12/2009
Yeah, the Doctor's one of the few people who'd be all happy and smug about having firearms aimed at him ;)

Very nice Doctor/Jackie bits here :)
47 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »