Reviews for Objectified
chelseyb chapter 1 . 7/7/2014
Well. I'll certainly never look at Draco the same way again. Making the mirror blush was a good touch.

Well done, dear. Brought a smile to my face.
sfjoellen chapter 1 . 7/7/2014
wow.. I'm grinning to the layer cake you wrote here.. just the fun of bursting dear Draco's bubble would be amazing. any subtext in my review will be denied.
Well written! He IS all that!
lightblue-Nymphadora chapter 1 . 8/17/2010
Wow...this was awesome. :) Oddly disturbing, but AWESOME.
MarauderTielle chapter 1 . 12/20/2009
lol. Kind of disturbing but HILARIOUS!

Ti,, Xx
Vera Rozalsky chapter 1 . 12/18/2009
I am currently wrestling with the challenge of writing POV Draco, and this fic answers the question of why it keeps turning into slapstick.

Draco is not a sex god. He is not a tragic hero. Quite simply, he is ridiculous-and nowhere more ridiculous than here. I kept smirking and giggling through the whole thing.

Oh yes, and the bit with Voldemort was squicky and funny at the same time-a rare combination.
Emery Wright chapter 1 . 11/10/2009
This is hilarious. My favorite part: "Draco didn't think telling Voldemort he was saving himself would have worked anyway." Great one-shot.
Polar Deer chapter 1 . 11/5/2009
Haha, wow. It really puts a spin on things, reading the books and imagining Malfoy is constantly thinking 'oh yeah, she definitely thinks I'm hot. Oh yeah, him too. You're right, I'm at your mercy... oh wait, was that a twinkle in your eye? Yeah, a twinkle of desire. You know it, baby.'
xxjonibaby chapter 1 . 10/16/2009
O.M.G. It's a really great story, ignoring my least favorite unsexy character that just had to slip in there. Can I pretend that Ron Weasley was just barfing? That would be so much kinder. I always knew Draco was a narcissist. I love how you twisted this cliche. The part about Harry is hilarious since I'm assuming this is 6th yr. Drarry is fun to read, but it's often funnier when it's all a misunderstanding or non-serious case of stalking. Stalking is only funny when it's not serious. Unless it's Sirius. *groan* Anyway, great story despite the mentally scarring bit at the end.
goldeneyedgirl247 chapter 1 . 6/24/2009
Ridiculous. How do you come up with this?

-Aly xx
NickyFox13 chapter 1 . 3/29/2009
Malfoy's narcissism is absolutely frightening-after all, how could one guy be that self absorbed?- and quite funny. Only Draco could ever be that conceited.

He is, like WhiskeyTangoFoxtrot said, very unapologetically "Malfoy-ish" and perfectly in character.

I like your writing style and how you made the massively cliche idea of Malfoy being a veela and made into an interesting, funny, well written piece.

Great job!
verity candor chapter 1 . 3/28/2009
Oh, gross! I mean, Draco's self-absorption...
Detective Jazz Dever chapter 1 . 3/15/2009
*cracks up* EXCELLENT! You've got to love a good parody, especially one that portrays Draco as the jerk he is. *snickers*
Sharlmalfoy chapter 1 . 1/25/2009
It was a little disturbing but I loved it. Only Draco Malfoy could think that Voldemort was lusting after him lol

Great Job!

- Sharly xx
WhiskeyTangoFoxtrot chapter 1 . 1/25/2009
I love ya, you know that right?

So, as the person who put up that prompt in the first place, all I can say is that:

Prompt Massive Fail.

Your writing Massive, epic win! This will forever be the only Draco as a Veela story that I will ever like. Draco was in character, surprisingly so, and very unapologetically "Malfoy-ish". I think you might actually be able to make Harry/Draco . . . dare I say, palatable.

Ugh! I said it. Yeah, this definitely was not bad. Not bad at all.

And the Ron part at the end. As a sometimes Ron/Draco fangirl, I quite liked that.

Good job with an unholy prompt.
Rita Arabella Black chapter 1 . 1/25/2009
Oh groan, this is delicious!

Love,