Reviews for Desperation
respitechristopher chapter 1 . 6/29/2012
Goodness, did I never review this? What a gem. And what we never find out is what McGonagall is putting Hermione through that makes her stutter at the thought of it. But really, brava. This is some funny, funny stuff.
serenityselena chapter 1 . 2/24/2012
hilarious story _
aalens chapter 1 . 12/2/2010
So funny. Loved the reactions of Harry and Ron to the idea of Snape and an old woman enjoying themselves. (I refuse to believe that sex with Snape could be anything but wonderful, whatever one's motive for doing it in the first place. LOL)
AnExpressionOfWisdom chapter 1 . 11/10/2009
aww man, I with Harry and Ron with that one :) well written even if i don't want to think about that
Polar Deer chapter 1 . 11/5/2009
Uh.
verity candor chapter 1 . 7/12/2009
Oh, haha... It would have been funnier if it was Trelawney, but brilliant nevertheless...
goldeneyedgirl247 chapter 1 . 6/24/2009
Weirdest thing I have ever read, hands down.

-Aly xx
Luna Rapunzel chapter 1 . 6/22/2009
This is not only hilarious but also /very/ well-written. Nice job!
Valmarien chapter 1 . 5/6/2009
That really stretches the bounds of credibility, but it was fun!
CocoaCollidoscope chapter 1 . 4/12/2009
Hahaha, that's HILARIOUS. Love that you didn't actually say WHAT the two of them are up to... HAHAHA.
Rita Arabella Black chapter 1 . 1/29/2009
Oh my God, this is hysterical! But Yew! Excellent! I love the way you do dialog. Wonderful!

Love,

Rita
Kyo Tetsuei chapter 1 . 1/28/2009
Wow... just... wow...

Brain bleach indeed. Hilarity ensues, but wow. Not something I really wanted to envision. Well done, thanks for sharing.
etherian chapter 1 . 1/27/2009
OMG this is too funny! I'm laughing so hard, my sides hurt. I've no doubt Minerva's enjoying herself as much as Snape is, and she's also enjoying the detention the kids have. lol
aptteach123 chapter 1 . 1/25/2009
Very intriguing story. I liked it a lot, but I would love to know more about why McGonagall is doing this; she's really into this for 'just the good of the school'. Other than that, excellent work! Thanks.
Bad Mum chapter 1 . 1/24/2009
Oh. My. God.

Pass me the brain bleach.

Sheer brilliance.