Reviews for Fun at the Gun Range
That was HOT! Loved it! :D
Littlemiss-RozaAnn chapter 1 . 8/10/2013
Very enjoyable :)
Post U Later chapter 1 . 2/8/2012
Lol. This Story Was Practically Perfect! IT Had Shawn Being Cute, A Bit Shy, It Had Lassie Being Impressed By Shawn, & It HAd Some Great Sex... The Only Thing It Was Missing Was Some Hurt. But That's Just My Preference. XD

Really Great Story! X3
LuffyKun3695 chapter 1 . 12/8/2011
Ooh how yummy! I needed some good, well-written Shassie to wet my palette with the direction this new season is going. I really dislike the Shules and the way they are taking the new season (too much Juliet emphasis, not enough jokes). This really made me totally happy!
Netrixie chapter 1 . 11/5/2011
Hey hey I know its been a while since you've written this, but the gun oil is called "CLP" (I forget what it stands for), and it is a very slick, very slippery yellow substance. I think it would be fine for a quickie, in response to some of your previous reviewers, as long as its washed out soon afterwards.

Anyway, 3 the gun-kink because I share it. Lovely work!
Wragziez chapter 1 . 3/14/2011
... *drools* FUCK WAS THAT HOT!
darkrootsofearth chapter 1 . 3/4/2011
haha i love this thing
Chaositea chapter 1 . 9/5/2010
You should have more reviews, you write good kinky slash. Write more.
RobinSandza chapter 1 . 8/7/2010
One of the best Shassie fanfic I ever read! HOT HOT HOT! It made me horny and fantasized that I was Shawn, mmmmm... GREAT!
Pineapples Are Love chapter 1 . 1/1/2010
Gun oil? Really? Doesn't sound like a very good lubricant.
Francine Marie chapter 1 . 12/2/2009
Wonderful...Absolutely wonderful...I mean, Gun Kink? Brilliant.

Seriously. You melted my brain.

Thanks for the read.
myc1403 chapter 1 . 10/22/2009
LOVE IT SO MUCH!
mariaah chapter 1 . 9/23/2009
... gun oil... *snickers*
sockfoot chapter 1 . 9/2/2009
This is great. Adorable. Just one thing bothered me:

Gun oil? That seems like it'd be really bad for you/completely ineffective/gross.

Yeah, it's great. It's refreshing to see some good grammar.

-LGF
missflapjack chapter 1 . 5/30/2009
Grahr. This story is so hot I could have sworn there were flames pouring out of my moniter.

Nicely written, very sexy. I applaud your work. :)