Reviews for The Truth About Kim and Ron
Vondrakenhof chapter 3 . 3/20/2013
Wow. Great story, I'd love to see more of it. I'd also love to see more of your Warhammer crossover at the end. It looks so cool!

Keep up the good work!
Guest chapter 1 . 1/16/2013
I have to say thank you for writing this gerat story. I love it so much! I read part of it over my freinds shoulder a while ago and I was just so obsesed with finding it again. This story is great because it is one of the few fanfictions that I really like that could actually be true.
Anthony1l chapter 3 . 5/18/2012
This story is hilarious, interesting, original, touching, and unique.
Taechunsa chapter 1 . 11/17/2011
Well, this is rather interesting. I have to say that as an AU, I find it very interesting.

Keep up the good work.
Jimmy1201 chapter 1 . 10/11/2011
Nice, it actually explains a lot about the series. I actually read this some time ago and was too lazy to say thanks - so I'm saying it now.

Thanks. This has to rate at the top of my list for Kim Possible live action movie plots.
Sentinel103 chapter 3 . 11/25/2010
Hey GKN the site is now letting me review so I'm catching up.

Nice learning what our heroine is up to and what the Russian is doing. SO now they're going to set up an OP and watch...maybe lay down some fire?

Et vill ve interesting to see what you do with the characters, sure we know how it finishes, but I like to know the path they travel. Happy U S Thanksgiving and give the little guy a pat on his bum from ole Sentinel. Oh I have mine over half done. I'll send ya a PM later.

Larry (Sentinel 103)
zarien chapter 3 . 11/24/2010
more please good job
Mack53B chapter 3 . 11/21/2010
I am glad that you are all right. Please continue. Thanks.
Slipgate chapter 3 . 11/21/2010
I'm wondering how the cousin relationship with Dean Stoppable will emerge, especially given his views of Americans. Is it that his grandfather had a son other than his father and it's that kind of cousin? Are you suggesting that the Stoppables that Kim knew and grew up with are partly of Russian extraction, meaning that Roman and this Kim had about two degrees of separation at most before they ever met? If so, I wonder about the conversation(s) where these interrelations will become apparent.

I love the Russian flavor but wonder if a glossary of terms, unobtrusively tucked at the end of the chapter, might not be good. Don't get me wrong, I get how you're letting us grasp the language in context, but just to help clarify those things where we might have a SLIGHTLY mistaken impression about a given rank or term based on the context we read into it, a confirmation would be... "cushy and American" :).

Seeing Ron as pushing himself beyond what he wants to do is an interesting view of "Ron Stoppable" here - and of course the Klingon thing is another example of "Ronnism."

I'm wondering why Kim was receiving a dressing down? Unless she was dressing down Barkin? Or did Keslov actually misinterpret the scene?

It's not clear whether Roman shares the other mens' misogny or not. If he has no real beef with women and can respect one, that's fine, but if not he's in for some major attitude correction before his Kimka ever finds him eventually appealing (going back to chapter 1 here). I know sometimes we're surrounded by sentiments without necessarily echoing them, so it'll be interesting to see. His disregard for her sniper skills isn't necessarily part of the misogyny, since it's informed of figuring her training was cushy compared to him. When she proves herself in the field he'll grant her the respect of knowing she's a fellow capable sniper, but depending on whether he's actually misogynistic or not will determine whether that's the extent of the ice-breaking they'll need or not.

Areas where Ron and Kim may have "argued" - considering she glared at Roman about the Dr. Bortel situation, I guess that's one of the times when, although they were working together on this assignment, he did something that she took as counter to the assignment's interests and more in keeping with his own Russians? And considering the differing desires for Patolnokov, that might come up here too.

Considering you do use Russian, I'm assuming that Kyznetsov speaking in bold is speaking in Russian (translated for the reader), right? So the Marines likely don't know what has been said? Is there anyone in Roman's unit who understood what the Marines said like he did? Did he stop to listen in a moment of sympathy, or as a sort of action to know what they're up to and counter it?

How does Kim respond to misogyny anyway? It's not apparent from chapter 2 what sort of judgments and discrimination she faced on her way up the ladder to 2nd Lt. I wonder... re-reading Chapter 2, the US agreed to let Russia have Patolnokov... so if the Americans went back on their word, wouldn't that be reflecting poorly on the Americans rather than the Russians? Since the agreement was he goes with the Russians, I actually think the Russians can expect to get their hands on him unless you want Barkin and Possible to act against orders because they don't like them.

In chapter 3, has Barkin received "the look" from Roman yet? I wasn't sure if the Klingon scene was supposed to be it.

Congratulations on the baby and I hope you're okay now as far as the injury goes.
Joe Stoppinghem chapter 3 . 11/20/2010
Ok, I now see this is a flash back.

But it will be fun to watch the first time Kim and Roman react to each other.

thanks
Joe Stoppinghem chapter 2 . 11/20/2010
I hope what I'm feeling her will be wrong.

I see bad things happening for Kim and Roman.

Thanks
Joe Stoppinghem chapter 1 . 11/20/2010
Very interesting twist on the KP universe.

Many things are buttoned down tightly.

Heading off to the next chapter.

Thanks
CajunBear73 chapter 3 . 11/20/2010
Welcome back and hope ya get some sleep up there. Congrats on the new arrival in your family, too.

So here's the other side of the equation at this joint ops. Tossed together due to jobs in their respective units, each will have their own notions justified or burned in time.

But the Ronness just comes out no matter who is wearing the mantle, huh?

Now to see how that first mission turned out. Looks like something in the Russian's orders may just cause problems with the Marines.

CB73
Jason Barnett chapter 1 . 11/20/2010
I'd respect the good guys a lot less, and wonder why they'd bother playing the games when they had people with those skills.

And it never seemed like the governments relied on Kim. She was just better than anyone they had.
Mantis chapter 2 . 9/8/2010
Hey GKN can you get shadoweyman to update stoppaples wasteland journey please