Reviews for The Wizard and the Warlock
LaxDrake4 chapter 2 . 2/3/2010
hey i love the story line ... i hope you continue this

Graypdrink chapter 1 . 8/4/2009
it looks ok but you write it to much as if you were also playing the game, you cant do that, looks retarded.

Anyway if you evere redo it ill be happy to ready love some of the few HP/WOW crossovers ive read.
Stunna21 chapter 2 . 6/8/2009
good story so far so update soon and keep writing.
ShiroMage chapter 2 . 6/2/2009
lolz, it took me awhile to find you since u changed ur name.
ShiroMage chapter 1 . 2/20/2009
Interesting :)

The Arkenix guy sounds beast. I'd like to see more of this.
coolkyote chapter 1 . 1/24/2009
Pretty well written. Definitely focuses on WOW and how people interact in a guild, so if people aren't as familiar with WOW they may not be as interested in that much detail about the process. All in all it was a unique take on what could be considered not too exciting of a topic. I'd focus more on the interaction of the characters, different personalities, etc. and a little less on some of the details.
bandgsecurtiyaw chapter 1 . 1/24/2009
Interesting start.
Venomancer chapter 1 . 1/24/2009
Not so bad but could use a lot of work. First of all go in more detail, it fells like you do a summary rather then tell the story. Also a bit more interaction from Harry an Ginny would be good. Lastly go for longer chapters and I suggest you map out the q's those two will be doing...trust me it will help a lot in the long run. Otherwise - not bad. I commend you on starting a crossover that is very hard to do and rare to find, so don't screw up. Update soon! :)

P.S. I volunteer to take over the story should you think of abandoning it.