Reviews for Decisions of Love
stacey ann chapter 1 . 5/16/2014
Hi i really enjoyed your story! I hope you finish it!1
betty chapter 10 . 5/16/2014
Are you going to finish the series?
Guest chapter 10 . 12/10/2012
Your story captivated my attention. It is a story I would like to see completed. Thank you
Princess Eternal chapter 10 . 10/1/2012
Really enjoying this story, hope you come back and add more soon
dini chapter 10 . 9/19/2012
when will you're going to update? i love your story..
kawena85 chapter 10 . 9/16/2012
That was great! You now have us on the edge of our seats. I hope that you continue this story. I am looking forward to reading what happens next.
amane-chan chapter 10 . 5/21/2012
is it okay?

if I cried too many times while reading all of these...

:'(

please update...

don't leave us!

I BEG YOU!

D:
hagu chapter 10 . 5/6/2012
For the love of everythinhg that is holy, please update! This is literally the best yukiro story I've read.
MivaXP chapter 10 . 1/20/2012
this is really good :D, please continueon it :P
ruby890 chapter 10 . 1/9/2012
That was great he is so stupid. Love the fic.
kenni no. 1 chapter 10 . 12/19/2011
uh, hope soujirou will eventually realize that not everything is about him. the idiot. kudos for yuki, she needs a thicker skin. she'll survive.

i appreciate the mature domyouji, he's not the idiot this time.

btw, domyouji and matsuoka are their surnames/last names and tsukasa and yuki are their given names/first name. to me everyone calls her yuki-chan because they're familiar with her, she's a girl and cute. the guys call tsukishi, makino bc she can drop kick any of them. between tsukushi and tsukasa, i don't see them calling each other by their first name (besides maybe in private) and would rather address each other by their last names since they respect each other, are really very shy and it's a sort of endearment considering their history. but that's all irrelevant since they're married. anyways as for yuki, she's always polite so she'll tact on the the -san suffix to any name. so she'll address tsukasa as tsukasa-san bc he requested it since he considers yuki a friend. and soujiro will stay nishikado-san bc it'll formal but cold bc the jerk deserves it! she seems close to rui and addresses him as such, HOHO soujirou will be soo mad and jealous about that! i can understand yuki's dislike for the -chan endearment. i mean she's a grown woman with issues now. talk about baggage from a name, yesh!

sorry about the rant, i just feel yuki's frustration at the end of the chap.

kenni
satomika chapter 10 . 12/19/2011
yay!

an update!

that was sad, but it felt epic!

hope you update again soon!
bluewitch143 chapter 10 . 12/19/2011
Makino's and Domyouji's first name are Tsukushi and Tsukasa respectively, right?
VMC chapter 9 . 12/5/2011
Please, update. Don't let all your readers down... I've always wanted a story about jiroh and yuki and, for me, yours is the best of all. So, please update soon.

PS: I really liked the way you write, your story is well written and flows naturally. Keep up the good job :)
graceo122 chapter 9 . 11/1/2011
update soon! i wanna noe wat gonna happen next... hehehhe :P