Reviews for Attuned
Teyla chapter 1 . 6/24/2009
It was so HOT i loved it because i love Brulian but also because you write them really well !

I think that you should absolutely write more Brulian story even if i know you have write "Truth tellers" and "Still silent" which by the way were AMAZING i just can't get enough of their story.

So please write an other story of them I'm sure i'll love it( i'm begging you ! LOL)

Thanks :)
lili chapter 1 . 5/8/2009
WOW this story is hot !

Great,amazing, it was sweet, hot and cute :)

I really hope you're going to write an other story like that about Brulian of course !

keep writing you're an AMAZING writer really i love it i'll check everyday if you have write another story about Brooke and Julian !
scoob2222 chapter 1 . 5/1/2009
awesome fic, hot but sweet too
strangletheheart chapter 1 . 4/26/2009
Oh wow. This was great!

I love how detailed it was and totally loved all the inside thoughts that they both having. This is definitely one of my favorite fics!

Looking forward to reading more Brooke/Julian from you :)
Rovianne chapter 1 . 4/2/2009
That was just awesome! A perfect description of how I imagine things were between Julian and Brooke... I'm still hoping for the best for them. ;)
awhero chapter 1 . 3/7/2009
WOW! That was crazy hot! I absolutely loved it. You are an amazing writer.
jubileelove98 chapter 1 . 2/14/2009

I LOVED IT
Crystal chapter 1 . 1/28/2009
Awesome writing
msandie chapter 1 . 1/27/2009
WOW! this was great. i'm really starting to like Brooke and Julian on the show and this has made me like them even more lol. keep up the good work
gigga chapter 1 . 1/26/2009
I loved it. That was so hot! I hope you do more Brulian stories... they are quickly becoming one of my favorite couples on any show... finally someone Brooke actually has chemistry with besides Lucas. Julian is so great and he and Brooke really have a heat about them. Thank you for capturing that. Awesome Job!
evergloweyes chapter 1 . 1/26/2009
I got really excited when I saw that you wrote at BJu story because as much as I adore BL, BJu are really cute lately and BL aren't happening ever again. Very nice job.
princetongirl chapter 1 . 1/26/2009
loved it update soon
Crimson-Kiss17 chapter 1 . 1/25/2009
Amazing, a really sweet fic with a good dose of Julian/Brook loving. Keep writing!