Reviews for Don't Take The Girl
Child-of-the-Dawn chapter 1 . 5/19/2010
Oh I remember reading this years ago. The combination of that song and this fandom makes me smile. Like how it ended,
daeshie o'rivers chapter 1 . 10/7/2005
I LOVE THIS SONG

it has the *sweetest* lyrics EVER

congrats on great use in a songic

most people stuff some random song in that has NOTHING to do w/ the plot

kudos

daeshie
Neo cristal Serenity chapter 1 . 3/30/2005
I have read this fic like 5 times! But I till have the same question..She dies?

Pretty good, cute and dramatic fic!

_! Answer me one day!
Ahria chapter 1 . 3/22/2005
that was really sad! I want to know what happend!

-Ahria
Yozora SilverFlower chapter 1 . 9/10/2004
Hey! u kinda didnt finish it
Slayers Otaku-Girl chapter 1 . 9/25/2003
AH! WHere's the ending!
linagabriev chapter 1 . 7/11/2003
sniff sniff this is to darn sad. Although I am not really sure if she died or not at the end. Please email me back. Great story. I loved it.
LiltingTune chapter 1 . 4/18/2003
I only have one thing to say... AW! (well that and oh no!)
FangFire chapter 1 . 1/10/2003
That was soooo sad! I loved it so much! Great writing!
XellAn-Chan chapter 1 . 9/13/2002
did she die? i never got the end of the song until i saw the video. in the video, she lives and johnny is their kid. so DID SHE DIE!
gratuity chapter 1 . 5/15/2002
aw...so sad...poor Gourry...
Arlene chapter 1 . 3/31/2002
That was so damn emotional *starts crying histerically*why in the world did you stop if you don't continue this I gonna hunt you down and make you eat the keyboard.

E-mail me back!
Zels chapter 1 . 2/27/2002
Gosh, that was so good! I love that song. It's so sad, though. Beautifully written! _
Fangbaby2002 chapter 1 . 1/11/2002
Please write more. That was really amazing. Gripping. I couldnt take my eyes off the page. You cant just leave it like that. Well mabey you can.
Cheri Belle chapter 1 . 12/31/2001
No no no! Bad author! BAD! *sniffs* You can't just stop! I must know! Does Lina-san live or die? Does her baby survive? YOU CAN'T JUST LEAVE A WONDERFUL STORY LIKE THIS WITH ALL YOUR ADORING READERS HANGING! *sniffs and wanders off to go find a really sappy romance fic now* Anyway, great story... I DO hope you'll at least tell us whether Lina-san lived or died, ne? But... I guess the fic wouldn't be as good if yu did... So it doesn't really matter! Anyway, you are an awesome writer, and I've really enjoyed reading this work!