Reviews for Sasuke's Magazine
lennyk chapter 2 . 10/4
Ahhhh, shit... this was ridiculously good. It was so hot i have my tablet wet :-) thank you for writing this i am glad i have lived to be able to read you work :-) narusasu is love
There wasn't much of the actual relationship in this fic. The whole fic was backstory fucking, with the relationship quickly summarized in the middle. In the first chapter, they flirted a bit via a crossword puzzle, and in the second chapter, the majority of the chapter was spent on the sex. There were two very short sections on what happened when they first met and a summary of their relationship up until the point Sasuke made the decision to jump Naruto.

If you were willing to write a decent-length backstory, and give a full lemon, why didn't the relationship development get the same treatment? It's probably the most important part of the fic. Do these two have actual feelings for one another? What do they like about each other? Why has Naruto "interested" Sasuke? All we know is that they are attracted to one another and that's it. It doesn't seem like any feelings are involved when they finally have sex because the 7 dates are skipped, which is the part of the story where feeling would have gotten involved.

If they aren't meant to be in love or even in like right now and the sex was just about sex and not feelings, then okay, my bad. But if you wanted it to seem like there's feelings, then you have to show it. You can't just tell us Sasuke finds Naruto interesting without showing it first.
Daaaaayyyyym! Three more?! XD
And Sasuke locked Naruto away never to be seen again
Kays3r chapter 2 . 6/20
Oh... Mah... Gawd.

That was so hot. I love seme Naruto :3 NaruSasu ftw! Lmao
I love this! It's super good and cute!
BreezyAnimetra chapter 1 . 5/14
Hiyorai chapter 2 . 2/4
Lol! This was just great! Thank you for writing it XD
WolfieLiz chapter 2 . 1/5
allow meto descrb it : SO FREAKING DAM HOT!
Tsukihime1991 chapter 2 . 7/7/2014
Hahahah that very cute and funny
LouiseUchiha chapter 2 . 5/1/2014
LOL these guys xD
LouiseUchiha chapter 1 . 5/1/2014
What a good way to meet someone xD
Ill try day xD