Reviews for Noah's Ark
tewak chapter 1 . 9/6
according to my review history ive been reading this fic since 2009 when it was posted but i only just finished it right now. i reread this fic so many times when it was still incomplete so i dont know why it took me so long to finally reread it again and actually complete it but im done! and i still love it! it's one of my favourite dgm fics ever
Ennael chapter 1 . 8/7
It is interesting to compare this story with your others story. We realize to what extent your style in evolved, for the better. We notice that many of reflesions to the story of Man in this story are already present and we can find them in other story :)
Panneapple chapter 23 . 3/1
I really enjoyed reading this fanfiction! I especially like how you wrote the Earl and the Noah, especially Tyki (who's my favorite), since I find that it's hard to come across fanfictions that don't oversimplify their personality and motives.
Scarlet Walls chapter 1 . 8/20/2015
This is an amazing start and end for the first chapter! Nothing about this is too OC and it just fits together well.
Sipty chapter 8 . 6/17/2015
Firstly I want to thank you for creating such a beautiful piece of art do you know how long I've been trying to find a good -GOOD - story with Allen on the wrong side or as Allen not so good guy? Ages. This is a wonderful fic and I thoroughly enjoy reading this! I hope to read some more of your other stories soon but so I have to finish this cause it's just tooo damn good XD again thank you for finally getting right what so many haven't
Peace out and stay awesome!
lizyeh2000 chapter 23 . 5/6/2015
Loved your story , now favourited! Is there a sequel?
Ninaloveanime chapter 23 . 4/25/2015
i really hope you have sequel for this. It's really, really good! the best I've ever read so far. I'll definitely come back to read a second time. Please, do inform us fans if you decide to do a sequel.
Neelophar97 chapter 23 . 3/13/2015
It is a good story but...hmm... I hope there will be a sequel. Please..?
Ellie Riddle-Black chapter 23 . 2/19/2015
Oh my god. What the %& % % : & . how can u just end it there?! T.T make a sequel! Please? Pretty please?
Sailor Pandabear chapter 23 . 12/12/2014
nice
Darkness in shadowland chapter 23 . 9/14/2014
Aw BLEEP YOU! WHAT THE HECK KINDA SHRIMPY BLEEP ENDING IS THAT?! HOW CAN YOU LEAVE SUCH AN AMAZING STORY WITH THAT KINDA ENDING?!
Guest chapter 23 . 8/31/2014
Love the story don't stop writing!
YuzukiKuchiki chapter 23 . 7/20/2014
This story was amazing I love how it went and how it ended. I loved it!
Aquarica chapter 23 . 7/20/2014
Haha interesting way to end it I suppose. It was a really nice story, and it's a shame the real story is going so slow.
Well best wishes to you and your endeavors.
-Airka :D
CurlyOz chapter 9 . 7/10/2014
lol
Kanda- wut point?
Me- You are so very fucked
great chappie as use