Reviews for Amongst the Stars
VO1 chapter 1 . 1/19/2011
Well, this is now one of my favorites, EVER! So bittersweet and wistful, especially when he begs Pluto to let him see Electra. I like how you turned around the anime storyline because it naru/Nephrite makes me hurl.

3 thank you!
DavisJes chapter 1 . 1/28/2009
Beautiful.
RadiantBeam chapter 1 . 1/25/2009
Electra, eh? Hm... a very pretty name for Sailor Jupiter of the past. Very pretty, indeed.

The irony of this whole situation is just so painful. Seeing Nephrite's wrong assumption that Naru is Jupiter reborn, followed by his desperate plea to Pluto to find her, is absolutely heartbreaking. I'll admit I never completely warmed up to the idea of the senshi/general pairings, but this fic makes me hurt a little inside.

Tying in Nephrite's love of the stars is a brilliant twist and, again, painfully ironic. And Pluto... so many things she left unsaid.

Truly, a beautiful piece. Glad your writer's block is gone. Oh, BTW, I (finally) updated Requiem... but you might hate me for it. XD;;

I look forward to more from this series!
Phoenix2772 chapter 1 . 1/24/2009
Very nice. Good stuff with Pluto, her purpose and limitations.

I don't care much for the Shitennou / SilMil stories and the Nephrite / Naru-chan subplot was not in the manga, but it was one of the most captivating and charming parts of the first animated series. So much so, I thought about a short story where they actually did get to have that chocolate parfait: something bittersweet where Nephrite accomplishes an arduous task in the afterlife, to get an hour with Naru at a soda shop, though of course he would not be able to stay longer. Perhaps in a dream, or something real, but that she would remember only as a dream, lest his death cause her anymore pain. I probably would have called it "L'Heure Aigre-Doux" (The Bittersweet Hour), a play on "L’Heure Exquise" (The Exquisite Hour) - a poem by Verlaine.

Feel free to use the idea if it so moves you.