Reviews for Powerless
astrum-faith chapter 1 . 12/26/2009
Cool.

For someone new to the heroes universe this is really good - heroes is definitely one of the hardest shows to dip in and out of, certainly, and even harder to catch up with if you start paying attention after the second series.

Anyway, this is great. Probably a part of that is that the idea itself could be applied to a lot of people, but then the specifics, the dialogue and the way the characters are presented... it's definitely Sylar and Elle, no doubt about it. His confidence and presence and aura are there, the way he reacts, the way you describe him, and Elle's still the same as always, even without her powers - particularly good is the way the dynamic shows how...'accepting', is that the word I want?... of the situation, like she knows from the moment he first speaks that she's pretty much screwed and still refuses to cooperate. I like that about her, and about the way you've written her. Am I reading too much into this? 'Cause this review's getting as long as the story, isn't it? *smiley*

A little sad it's so short, really, but that's your call, huh?

I liked this very much.
MariShal chapter 1 . 1/24/2009
Very interesting idea to have Elle without powers after her resurrection. Sylar is always going from love to hate, gr

But as the writers/producers said, Sylar really did love her :)

Too bad this story ended here, he could have made her suffer a bit more and then rediscover his love for Elle...