Reviews for For the Potions Master's Amusement
nhrc chapter 49 . 11/23
(Stretching my hand on my head)
Idiot, idiot, idiot !
was so beautiful, so sacred, and in a moment that chill Appears?
he Like Jekyll and Hyde!
Desperate reader chapter 1 . 11/18
I was upset to find that I could not locate chapter 8 of the story ;-; ;-; I've just started the story and I can't go on ;-;
Hmg chapter 86 . 11/8
Forget Sev, Claudius is where it's at. That stoicism, mm that's hot. This is my second read btw. Good stuff and thank you for writing it, although I think I would make a terrible submissive. Some of the domineering things they say and do make me supremely angry. Also, Hermione's weepiness was ooc for me.
nhrc chapter 34 . 11/5
I wonder how this man could be so insecure.
I feel that without noticing, Hermione become imported to him more than he would admit to himself.
I wonder if until the end of the story the roles reversed.
I'm absolutely riveted!
Stephair chapter 86 . 10/28
This was an amazing undertaking and wonderfully written. It manages to sneak into your conscious, tugging and nipping at your ideals and biases and cannot be set down. I was hoping that Hermione would assert herself at some point (seriously, SS calling her "property" to Harry and she's the most extraordinary witch of their generation?), so I'm glad she did. Many SS fanfics show how his life improves because he decides to bend and to yield. What I took from your story is that everyone could benefit from that lesson, not just the Severuses of the world. Again, well done!
Almecestris chapter 4 . 10/3
Loving this story so much! I already read it, but they skies outside are grey and I have no responsibilities today so this deserves a reread!
heidlebergchick chapter 86 . 9/20
Fantastic story overall, I can't describe it, but I'm overwhelmed by the journey they both traveled to reach the point they're at. It was so beautiful and real, thanks for the sheer hard work you put in; it was a pleasure to read!
heidlebergchick chapter 53 . 9/19
Fantastic chapter!
Fucking brilliant!
heidlebergchick chapter 36 . 9/18
woah, wasn't expecting that one!
heidlebergchick chapter 33 . 9/18
Wow, that was so perfect, I couldn't stop smiling the entire ritual, it was beyond beautiful! Amazing writing!
heidlebergchick chapter 28 . 9/18
Definitely one of the best lemons I've ever read, the legilimency really added to its uniqueness, especially when she called him master for the first time, wow!
heidlebergchick chapter 26 . 9/18
Oh my god! She finally asked him! I'm so delighted right now!
Wow, that's some of the most amazing and honest sex involving dominance and submission I've ever read. I understand some of what she was going through there and I love how you wrote it, I can't wait for her to tell him she really honestly loves him.
2,928 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »