Reviews for For the Potions Master's Amusement
Wow what a journy, you did an awesome job, thanks for sharing!
I have come for Snapemione, but now I want to see her with Claudius and Vi, it could be amazing!
Anonymous chapter 86 . 7/15
This is the one of the best pieces of writing I have ever encountered. Thank you for penning down such a marvellous and truly touching tale.
MrsMorgan813 chapter 86 . 7/3
frickity frick frack this was brilliant. i can't believe I've never read it before now. loved it!
MrsMorgan813 chapter 73 . 7/3
oh this chapter is heartbreaking! especially the men arguing!
I JUST started reading, but I'm loving it so far!
The storyline, AND your writing style!
I know it was written awhile ago, but the end said to leave a review, so here I am. :)
Kittenshift17 chapter 1 . 6/17
I'm back for round two because I enjoyed this story so much the first time. I forgot how disagreeable he is in the beginning )
First Timer chapter 4 . 6/10
Saucily tasty piece. Quite the stimulant featuring deliciously forbidden fruit :)
Paula Smith chapter 7 . 5/27
Could you send a link to chapter 8 to thanks
Lmx3108 chapter 86 . 5/22
This story was beyond wonderful. So well-written with characters you love and the perfect amount of plot. Loved it!
I really enjoyed this story! I wish you would write more! Maybe even a continuance of this one. I'm in love with characters of this story. My favorite are Rafe and Taffy! Job well done, and PLEASE keep up the good work!
Jessie Deal chapter 86 . 5/12
You did an amazing job with this story.
In the beginning I discarded it as simple cute-but-not-believable PWP (because, in my understanding, SS would never touch a student unprofessionally. He is not above fantasising about it, perhaps - but he would never actually do it) and I only continued to read because it was a nice PWP and it was a flowing read.
But you proved me wrong and I am so glad I did not dismiss this story.

Your characterisation of all the Rossey House inhabitants is very well done. I felt as if I got to know them. The background story you provided for them was very good and I really liked seeing how Hermione accepted it all.

Thank you also for providing an in-depth explanation of some of the D/s rules and norms in the later part of your story. The resolution you provided for our favourite couple was a nice closure for their issues. I really liked Claudiuses tutoring, it was a pleasure to read.

While I have no true knowledge of D/s in RL (and really have no wish to change that) I think you did a very good thing by 'ordering' some misgivings about how-it-should-be-done so I thank you for that, as well.

Personally, after reading this and another story of someone who seems quite knowing about sub lifestyle, I don't think it really fits Hermiones character to be a full sub. Maybe part-time, yes. But I just can't imagine her bossy nature changing so completely. However, since I already said this story started as a flight-of-fancy and no-way-could-this-be-canon-compatible I really enjoyed your story. It was special. Thank you.
mulier chapter 86 . 5/11
Very beautifull ending 3
This story was my first foray into fan fiction. I fear I've made a terrible mistake as nothing I've read after this comes close to measuring up. I'm obsessed!
Again, I LOVE this!