Reviews for For the Potions Master's Amusement
BeautyInNature chapter 1 . 3/28
My friend sent me the link to this story almost ten years ago, shortly after the last chapter came out. I feel in love with this story and devoured every word. I have read it so many times. I seriously wish that it could be in book form so that I could add it to my bookshelf. Ten years and I'm still in love with this story. I love the way you portray Snape! Thank you for sharing your wonderful imagination!
Severus the doe chapter 86 . 3/20
I love thisssssssssss!
Severus the doe chapter 1 . 3/20
I think it's for Snamione's amusement as well
Severus the doe chapter 86 . 3/20
I just finished the story and I think it's for the Snamione'z
DifficultyWriting chapter 4 . 3/9
finally some decent s.m
DifficultyWriting chapter 4 . 3/9
finally some decent s.m
You may hate him, but this actually a VERY lenient behavior for a dominant. He has every right to be even more unpleasant to his submissive, but because she is so new to the lifestyle, he is granting her this chance for redemption.
Thanks for writing and sharing your story with us . You are an excellent writer.
Some music to go with the vibe...Bad Things -Machine Gun Kelly / Camilla Cabello
bakerstbois chapter 1 . 1/25
This will go down as one of my favorite fics of all time. I’m so glad it was written.
Amy chapter 86 . 1/5
I’m so glad I found this story and good not be happier with this final chapter. I have never been more invested in anything in my life I could not draw my eyes from it. The progressions in the story, the emotions, the climaxes, the plot twists were all so well done I felt as if I was a part of their world. I was so worried I would be disappointed with this final chapter as this was such a crucial moment for me but you could not have done it better. The subtle clues throughout and the final ending which just summed up the story and their relationship; their story and what they have fought for, how much they love each other. I could not be happier you are an incredible writer. I can’t bear to draw myself away from this world so I will be reading it again now!
ChiDead chapter 86 . 11/24/2019
Wow one of the most beautiful journey I experienced.
fireinyour-eyes-x chapter 15 . 11/24/2019
My God, I'm totally hooked on this; got me feeling an array of feelsHGs and SSs combined. I'm a hot mess.
ChiDead chapter 1 . 11/21/2019
just got me hooked.
John chapter 7 . 11/12/2019
you probably have no clue just how hilarious this is

But then the BDSM, Dom/Sub fanatics never do

I have always felt sorry for them though; to have to go through so much just to get an orgasm is pretty sad
JaeniPJ chapter 13 . 11/6/2019