Reviews for For the Potions Master's Amusement
Guest chapter 11 . 12/30/2017
I know I’m at the begging of this story, but I couldn’t help leaving a review! Excellent story! I love it, and I couldn’t help but chuckle and smile to myself when Heromione teased Snape
Divergent4Everdeen chapter 71 . 12/27/2017
I don't know how you do it... This entire story is amazing, from the emotion to the smut. I really connected to Hermione in this fic, and got to see Severus differently. This is by far my favorite M-rated Harry Potter fanfiction of all time—it might even be my favorite, period. I don't know how this doesn't have ou sands more reviews. Thank you so much for writing this!
fantasticdreams chapter 74 . 12/10/2017
my god hermiones not the one who needs training.
fantasticdreams chapter 70 . 12/10/2017
the smuts good but you always manage to make hermione seem so weak, childish, and annoying. she cried so much in the past chapters.
CaliforniaCougar chapter 86 . 12/8/2017
riveting to the end!
CaliforniaCougar chapter 43 . 12/6/2017
be still my beating heart!
Divergent4Everdeen chapter 86 . 12/6/2017
Oh, my gosh. This story was, quite possibly, my most favorite fic I've ever read. I loved the idea, though not at first. I got used to it, however, and began binge-reading at night (it's after midnight, and I've been reading this for hours). The smut was amazing, the writing was amazing, the entire thing was just amazing! Thank you for writing this!
Divergent4Everdeen chapter 66 . 12/5/2017
*bursts into tears* S-so emotional! So heartbreaking! *wails* Pass the tissues!
Divergent4Everdeen chapter 45 . 12/5/2017
Yum...I need a cold shower.
Divergent4Everdeen chapter 19 . 12/3/2017
Changed my mind. You know, I think I'll leave off telling you my favorites, because you'll probably get sick of my reviews. Loving it so far!
Divergent4Everdeen chapter 15 . 12/3/2017
This was the best chapter so far, in my opinion, but as I still have many chapters left, I will let you know my favorites as I progress.
Lillipopp chapter 86 . 11/28/2017
Just wow. 3
professorflo chapter 86 . 11/28/2017
This was the first fanfic I read about two years ago and you had me hooked from the first chapter. I just came across it again yesterday and though, why not, I’ll read a chapter or two and then continue on to other fics I’ve not yet read... 86 chapters later...
I’ve ready enjoyed it once more, thank you so much!
babananagurl chapter 85 . 11/18/2017
Wow! Thanks for writing this. It was an amazing read. I really loved Hermione's growth. I also loved Claudius. Xoxoxo
jessica-semnadaprafaze123 chapter 86 . 10/26/2017
Damn! This is so exciting! Seriously, I was stuck from beginning to end. I loved it. 50 shades of gray is child's joke hahahaah
you made me curious. Maybe someday I'll try something like that. xD
3,154 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »