Reviews for For the Potions Master's Amusement
Fuck that. Grow a backbone Hermione and get a life.
TheEdgeOfTheDeepGreenSea chapter 86 . 2/5
Lovely! Best D/s fic I've read.
I have read this entire fic at least 3 times and just now realized:

Did you draw inspiration for later chapters from "The Sensuous Woman" by "J"?
dakota-haven chapter 75 . 1/27
Still reading through it all. Just finished this chapter. My heart is broken!
belleoftheball95 chapter 65 . 1/21
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Omygod :(
scarletblackdies chapter 1 . 1/8
Great story to read
hevvs-s chapter 86 . 1/1
This has to be my all-time favourite fanfic. I've read and re-read this and I just cannot get enough. It's so perfectly put together. Words fail to express my love! #HAFHPotterhead
ndavis77 chapter 86 . 12/31/2016
This story was fantastic! I discovered it yesterday and just finished today. I loved the romance, angst, drama, sweetness, and the D/s aspects of the story. Have you written any other fics pairing Hermione and Severus?
VinceyPrincey chapter 86 . 12/29/2016
I dont know what to say. This was perfect. Ive never read a fanfic that was this long that hasnt been boring or had parts that were tedious to read, I couldnt stop reading, ive emmersed myself into this story for the past few days and now I dont know what to do with my life... I honestly feel like a have a different perspective on life and my sexuality. This was so well written, I cant explain how amazing you are. This is definately a story I feel I can come back to again and again :) I totally love you, you should be really proud of yourself, for creating something special that has touched the lives of so many. Thank you 3
Guest chapter 46 . 12/25/2016
Submissive have a say in their limits and it is a slave who doesn't.
A submissive and dominant can agree on limits. A submissive does not have to do everything her dominant wants if it is part her limit
Deep in the Night chapter 14 . 12/13/2016
Penny dropped, indeed! And something tells me that your readers have just picked it up on "heads".
Guest chapter 12 . 12/6/2016
Pp
Deep in the Night chapter 9 . 11/29/2016
I was so swallowed by Hermione's thought process that I completely failed to see how harshly he was behaving! Until I read the A/N, that is.

I assume it has something to do with his emotional state in regards to a relationship? Or perhaps it has something to do with his "engagements"? I'm not to sold on the idea that Severus is interested in Taffy romantically. Something else seems much more likely to be happening.
Deep in the Night chapter 7 . 11/29/2016
Shit, chapter 8 was steeeamy!
3,103 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »