Reviews for For the Potions Master's Amusement
Mrs. Lilly. Lupin chapter 86 . 2/7
I don't know how many times I have read this story, but I love it! You're such a good writer and the story is amazing!
Martionmanswife chapter 4 . 2/3
very shocking, but in a good way.
HeyNonnyNonnie chapter 86 . 1/31
This story is beyond beautiful. It's so delicately handled in a way that perfectly sets up the strengths and weaknesses of both characters. I was so very afraid of the direction that their relationship took while Hermione was at schoolthe lack of respect really made me uneasy especially since a bdsm relationship is built upon mutual respect. It's a pivotal point that I was afraid wouldn't be addressed or would be, forgive the word, magically solved in a way that belittled the significance of it in regard to each character. But you've drawn it out throughout the entire story! It's never really forgotten, which makes your Hermione a very different one from the one I knew growing up. She is by no means less relatable, on my end of things. Her motivations have shifted the focus of her personality, shining on lesser observed secondary traits, and making way for new complementary facets. Your characters are lovingly built, distinct and charming as their parts overlap each other. And your sex scenes, your scenes! They're filthy, depraved, dangerous, wickedly crafted, and leave me wanting more just as soon as they've satisfied me. They're a bloody wonder! I know that this story was written and completed a couple of years ago, but I beseech you to write more. I don't care about what or who, you can write a freaking fic solely about the inner workings of magical computers, I would eagerly and readily devour it!
TwistedHalfSmileM chapter 86 . 1/27
I think I mean this more, perhaps, than anything I've ever meant.
Thank you.
Thank you for filling hours of my time. Thank you for providing a new look into fanfiction. Thank you for adding more to my imagination, like castles upon castles upon castles in the air. Thank you for everything I feel right now, for everything I simply can't explain in how I feel about this world.
Thank you.
-M
So I guess your hermione is a stupid hermione
mjlandrum chapter 28 . 1/7
Wow! Never heard of that.
AlwaysASlytherin chapter 86 . 12/20/2015
Lovely. Thank you for sharing
Guest chapter 86 . 12/4/2015
I quite liked it (so hot) up until they left Hogwarts, although the lack of any formal discussion of limits or the scope of their relationship was always a huge problem. After they abandoned Hogwarts, Severus started trying (and succeeding) at controlling all aspects of her life - assuming her submission in places where she hadn't explicitly granted it - and punishing her for not unquestioningly accepting that. I kept reading hoping that it would be fixed, but it never really was. The solutions they came up with only really treated the symptoms of the problem, and it never really got into the heart of the problem itself.

This is quite possibly the best BDSM smut fic on this site, and I find I can't enjoy it nearly as much as I'd like to because there is something wrong at the heart of the relationship and I don't feel it's ever truly fixed.
nhrc chapter 49 . 11/23/2015
(Stretching my hand on my head)
Idiot, idiot, idiot !
was so beautiful, so sacred, and in a moment that chill Appears?
he Like Jekyll and Hyde!
Desperate reader chapter 1 . 11/18/2015
I was upset to find that I could not locate chapter 8 of the story ;-; please...help ;-; I've just started the story and I can't go on ;-;
Hmg chapter 86 . 11/8/2015
Forget Sev, Claudius is where it's at. That stoicism, mm that's hot. This is my second read btw. Good stuff and thank you for writing it, although I think I would make a terrible submissive. Some of the domineering things they say and do make me supremely angry. Also, Hermione's weepiness was ooc for me.
nhrc chapter 34 . 11/5/2015
I wonder how this man could be so insecure.
I feel that without noticing, Hermione become imported to him more than he would admit to himself.
I wonder if until the end of the story the roles reversed.
Guest chapter 4 . 10/27/2015
I'm absolutely riveted!
Stephair chapter 86 . 10/28/2015
This was an amazing undertaking and wonderfully written. It manages to sneak into your conscious, tugging and nipping at your ideals and biases and cannot be set down. I was hoping that Hermione would assert herself at some point (seriously, SS calling her "property" to Harry and she's the most extraordinary witch of their generation?), so I'm glad she did. Many SS fanfics show how his life improves because he decides to bend and to yield. What I took from your story is that everyone could benefit from that lesson, not just the Severuses of the world. Again, well done!
Almecestris chapter 4 . 10/3/2015
Loving this story so much! I already read it, but they skies outside are grey and I have no responsibilities today so this deserves a reread!
2,936 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »