Reviews for For the Potions Master's Amusement
FanSeverus chapter 86 . 4/12
I loved every chapter!
Severus knows how to spank hard to make Hermione cum! her fingers are magical! I love that she asks for the spanking. I love when his belt comes off!
I also really like it when Hermione sucks his cock.
I'm glad Severus and Hermione can be together. I didn't like that they were separated. But they remained faithful.
Thank you!, I hope you will write a sequel or another story one day.
skahn137 chapter 83 . 3/12
I almost wish hermoine had do something a bit for reward like with Claudius and Vi or the others
FlorianeSeverus chapter 86 . 2/6
I’ve really loved this story, Thanks a lot for it.
I would be curious about a side story where Hermione would finaly choose Claudius as a Master. I really liked him.
FlorianeSeverus chapter 4 . 1/30
12 years later I am here and I read your fic and I really love it Thanks for this
Amazing
cleverk8 chapter 43 . 12/19/2021
I find it difficult that she chain has never been mentioned since he put it on her, though she is never too take it off. did the author forget?
Guest chapter 86 . 11/22/2021
I read this in its entirety a decade ago and it has maintained a place in my heart ever since. I am so happy that I thought to revisit it earlier this week and spend two days in absolute heaven, pouring back over a familiar friend. Truly excellent work, my dear. Every detail, every twist and turn, every moan … fucking perfect. Sending all the best from Oregon.
Ash Juillet chapter 86 . 10/3/2021
I adored this story. I loved the characterisation which was on point and the plot was wonderful. No one can say that this was a PWP when the plot was just as important as the smut. I was a bit startled by the number of chapters at first, but this story was absolutely wonderful! At no point during the story did I think I wanted to desert it. I think I read about 12 chapters the first day, 45 the next, and finished the rest today. Great work at keeping the readers' attention hooked for so long!
alannalove1990 chapter 2 . 9/14/2021
Hunmmm
alannalove1990 chapter 1 . 9/14/2021
Wowwwwww
sz3ianne chapter 86 . 8/21/2021
Thank you for the stimulating story.
cruz.tatiana648 chapter 4 . 8/2/2021
I’m supposed to be getting ready for work but here I am not getting ready for work and thinking of an excuse to not go so I can continue reading this work of art.
HannaSmith3113 chapter 86 . 7/28/2021
Thank you so much for this story, even 11 years after it was completed, it just matured just like wine, getting its taste even better. It is without a doubt one of the best Severus Hermione arrangements I have ever read. Especially if we consider the D/s side of the plot, which fully captured me and loved being with them in my thoughts.

I hope you're okay. Warm greetings from Brazil, from a girl who admires her work so much.
Guest chapter 4 . 6/25/2021
Yesssssss. I love thisssss!
FlyingAlone chapter 43 . 6/19/2021
I have tears of happiness. This chapter was wonderful.
3,339 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »