Reviews for For the Potions Master's Amusement
Blip chapter 37 . 8/10
I know I am late for this, but why does she keep going from being shaved to not being shaved?
MakeMeAMalfoy chapter 86 . 8/7
Wow. This is, without a doubt, one of the best works of fiction I have ever read. I started it only a few days ago, and now that I've finished it I'm not quite sure what to do with myself. The character development was stellar, so accurate, and the descriptions, the narration, the plot twists, EVERYTHING was fantastic. Wow. Thank you for this.
N1ne chapter 34 . 7/27
Amazing! I'm thoroughly enjoying this story. It's unlike anything I've ever read. I've been feverishly reading for a couple days and am excited to see where it goes once the war truly kicks in.
annadedebr chapter 1 . 7/19
I have read this story before and I need to say: This is my favorite SS/HG fanfic ever! And I've read hundreds! It's absolutely amazing! I love how you managed to keep our favorite pair in character even when adding BDSM. I also need to thank you for this story because it made me realise so many things about myself, especially in the D/s subject *wink wink* I'll write another review on the last chapter, commenting some things I really liked, so I wont spoil it for other readers ;)
Nink chapter 41 . 7/16
God damn it! I keep trying to pull myself away from reading this damn thing but it keeps pulling me back! I was just about to go to sleep for work when I had an epiphany right before I fell asleep and realized who t probably was and just HAD to read ONE more chapter. It has been 5 chapters later! Now that I have my answer I shall say good day to you sir/madam!
ElshaSnape chapter 5 . 7/10
Oh this is killing me. I understand exactly how she is feeling and its torture! Nicely written!
ElshaSnape chapter 4 . 7/10
Just managed to pull myself away to leave a comment. I'm at a loss of words, of course Severus is beautiful to me no matter how you've described him. This us beautifully intense.
LissaDream chapter 86 . 6/29
Your novel was transcendent. Stunning. I have only read one other story that sucked me in this completely. I was entranced. I'll go all cliché and tell you I laughed, I cried, I loved. I left a few reviews as I worked through this amazing fiction, but I was so enthralled with your writing style, character development, and the stunning visuals you painted with your words that I had a hard time stopping. I think at this point, my eyes are bleeding. I read this whole thing in less than 48 hours.

Most of all, I'm woken to a deeper understanding of the D/s life style that has intrigued me for years. My husband and I have been starting to explore some of it's lighter side and have been enjoying ourselves immensely. This story has opened up my eyes more and I'm going to ask him to read it, as well.

This has been added to and will remain on my favorites list for all the time to come. I look forward to revisiting it often.

You are brilliant. Thank you for sharing your talent.
LissaDream chapter 65 . 6/29
I'm sobbing and heartbroken, and at the same time, I'm so proud of her for standing up to him. It has to be different be for them to move forward.
Great story, and your writing is incredibly descriptive which I love. My wife found your work and passed it on to me to read because she liked it so much but I don't think she wrote a review. We are new to the bdsm culture and are looking for tips and I can't tell you how helpful it's been to get inside the mind of a sub to see what my wife is going through. Thank you and keep writing!
Piriti chapter 86 . 6/29
Hallo,

ich hoffe, Du nimmst es mir nicht übel, wenn ich Dir ein Review auf deutsch schreibe. Ich kann Englisch besser verstehen als schreiben.

Deine Geschichte hat mich umgehauen, mehr noch, mich an Erfahrungen erinnert die ich machen durfte, im Positiven wie im Negativen. Ich bin sub, und hatte eine sehr intensive Beziehung über Jahre - TPE. Alles daran war intensiv und das Meiste gut.

Was mich an Deiner Geschichte fasziniert ist vor allem wie gut Du beschreibst was in einer sub vorgeht und was DS eben nicht ist. Du verstehst es den Zauber gerade auch im Nicht-Sexuellen rüberzubringen, etwas, das in fast jeder anderen Geschichte völlig untergeht.

Respekt - vor allem, weil Du so wunderbar vermittelst das gerade beim TPE auch beim noch-so-„perfekten“ Herrn immer Absprachen nötig sind - weil Menschen immer Menschen mit Fehlern bleiben und nie vollständig sicher sein kann das man sich gegenseitig richtig „liest“

Ich glaube, das ist die beste Ds-Story, die ich je gelesen habe.

Respekt!

Piriti
LissaDream chapter 44 . 6/28
I read their reunion five times grinning like an idiot before I moved to the next chapter. I haven't gotten this into a story in a while! Brilliance.
LissaDream chapter 39 . 6/28
I wondered if T was Miss Taffy. Love! This story is bloody wonderful!
Kitty283 chapter 1 . 6/27
One of the best BDSM fics I have read in a long time. I especially like how you emphasized the Ds part and the emotional part of these relationships. Very well done though a bit idolized of certain aspects of the more kinky part.. especially the part where the girls can so easily take so much punishment but it is your fic and your decision. Thank you for writing this!
malegarcia88 chapter 86 . 6/26
Thank you so much for this story! It has been amazing reading it, you are a great writer! I loved your writing style, your descriptions, your plot, and how you portrayed each characters personality. I love HGSS stories, and reading yours has been a total pleasure. Thank you and your muse for taking the time to write such a great story for our enjoyment. I hope this review finds you, even if it has been quite a while since you posted the last chapters of this story. Once again, thanks :)
3,129 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »