Reviews for For the Potions Master's Amusement
Amazing! Usually when i read a fanfic it takes me a rather surprising amount of effort just to read to 20 chapters-40s the limit- and with your fanfic there was absolutely no effort at all and i found myself wanting ,even wishing that there were more than the 87 chapters. Big fan
Loving every word so far :)
Chris chapter 35 . 8/16
I love this whole story. I am reading it daily. I have fallen in love with it.
Ooo naughty
SL chapter 86 . 8/1
It is such a beautiful story that I have read it over again. I really enjoy the changes Hermione (to a lesser extent, Severus) made in this journey.

One thing I wish it'd address is how Hermione deals with Harry and other friends after the war: how Harry and others reconcile with her regarding her lifestyle choice.

All in all, thanks!
Katy chapter 4 . 7/23
This story has me sopping wet reading in the doctor's waiting room and I'm afraid someone is going to notice. The tension in this story for a sapiosexual like me is brilliant, thank you so much.
Simona Polle chapter 86 . 7/23
Oh MerlĂ­n! I cant belive i read this in less than 24 hours. IT WAS SO HOT! I want to sleep, maybe later i'll write something you deserve as a writer, but i didnt want to go to sleep without leaving a review!
Justin chapter 4 . 7/9
I am a POThead and my fiance encouraged me to read this, and so far I cannot stop reading and I am at work. Which makes difficult of the people lurking behind me. However, I am enthralled and cannot quit reading. Thank you.
Good girl
Ashe chapter 5 . 6/18
I have read this story hundreds of times it seems and I can never get sick of it. It makes my heart squeeze and my knees shake! Please write more stories in the same fashion!
LJKBananagirl chapter 86 . 5/21
I've done nothing but read this story for the last 48 hours. I've really enjoyed it, thank you!
An interesting story. I will admit that I skimmed/skipped all the sex. Normally even half the the amount a sex stuff would have had me walking away. But your take on the characters was was so interesting that I had to say and read the whole thing. The quality of your writing never suffered so that was nice. sometimes it felt like you were using this story to give an exposition on D/s life. Which leads me to the fact I was bothered by how "helpless" the women as a group seemed. As I am not part of the culture I not really position to judge. Over all thank you for writing this.
guest chapter 1 . 5/6
you know that there isn't a chapter 8 right
Luvicar chapter 4 . 5/6
It's probably no longer encouraging (as you have finished the story already), but you write beautifully and speak to a very compelling dark side that I find in myself :)
AMAZING!