Reviews for Double Feature: Sick Day
may7fic chapter 1 . 1/26/2009
Both of these were lovely and heartwarming. A welcome relief from today's sad, sad SPN news but also a reminder of some of the most heartwarming moments Jensen and Jared have brought to the screen, so many of them courtesy of the late Mr. Manners.

These were both so very tender and loving and still very much these young men we know and love. Thanks as always for sharing your stories here :).
Landwing chapter 1 . 1/26/2009
Ugh. The flu is the absolute pits! And if you or Phoenix or anyone else has it right now, you have my sincere sympathy!

All the same, there's no such thing as too much love shown Winchester style. Dean not needing-and probably not able-to say anything with Sam just knowing what every gesture meant was priceless and classic. Sam being the one down for the duration, though, was a little heart-wrenching, with him readjusting to having Dean there to take care of him when he's weak as a newborn kitten. But both stories gave a pleasant warm fuzzy feeling, which is nice on a cold winter day. So thanks!
Tatsumaki-sama chapter 1 . 1/26/2009
*squeal* This is too adorable for the fangirl in me. Don't we all love a sick Dean and Sam? It is as if they became a thousand times more cuter when they are. Just the right amount of angst and fluff dealing with both wonderful stories. Great job!
mtee1958 chapter 1 . 1/26/2009
Those were sweet!

Thanks so much.
Madebyme chapter 1 . 1/26/2009
Aww what a lovely fic and like they say sometimes it's the simple things in life that please you the most. I loved the hurt and comfort and also the touching moments that we see between the brothers. I always enjoy your fics and admire your writing style and the same goes for Phx, so please pass that on.

As I'm a Brit and as of yesterday have only just got the new season, I'm afraid I've had to put some of your fics to one side until I'm all caught up, but I will get back to them.

Thank you for this fic, it was a pleasure to read.

Take care, Madebyme.x
Natasha Hyatt chapter 1 . 1/25/2009
Sick!fic? With BOTH boys taking on BOTH roles?

:-D You made them both different in their illnesses, which I appreciated, and the comfort was very sweet. Loved this!
smokeyhorse chapter 1 . 1/25/2009
Aw.

*snuggles these stories close*
Nilah chapter 1 . 1/25/2009
That was just the something I needed today. Just brothers. Enjoyed the both. You always throw in some small touches, gestures and they paint a whole picture.
pandora jazz chapter 1 . 1/25/2009
Thanks Hanna and Phx for the wonderful stories.

It was so nice to 'see' some brother moments, to remember why we love the show.

I loved both stories. My favorite line from the one covering Dean's thoughts, 'Just Sammy. This was what he’d missed.' I really like how Dean never talked, yet Sam could tell what Dean needed and how to take care of him.

In the story about an ill Sam my favorite line was, 'Could losing your brother orphan you?' I also like that Sam did talk to Dean some about Ruby and his mind stuff, plus it would be nice to think that Ruby just stayed sometimes to sleep and shower only.

Thanks for sharing both stories with us.

Until next time, take care.
Midnight Promise chapter 1 . 1/24/2009
Hello,

I have read practically all of your stories, I haven't reviewed any until now, so I am giving you a big review for all the other 200 stories, as well as this one. : )

You are a fantastic writer, your word choice is awesome, everything reads smoothly, and your take on the Winchester brothers are amazing! You got Dean's personality down pat; his comebacks and attitude are awesomely done.

I never had time during the day to read any stories, but I always stay up a bit later to read yours (which, didn't help me get to sleep any faster, since some parts had me laughing too hard to stop.) ;3

So, basically, I hit the Supernatural jackpot when I found your stories on a community. And I hit it again when I found you had over 200 stories that I could read!

Anyway, many kudos to you and your writings, and many more for posting such awesome work.

Take care,

Midnight Promise
Fille de Tsuki chapter 1 . 1/24/2009
Are you trying to make me cry or something? Because this is just so beautiful and full of love that I'm getting all teary-eyed. Thank you!
Isabellec chapter 1 . 1/24/2009
Your stories always have a slew of reviews so usually I just trust that you know that I love your writing style and your point of view...but this sweet, simple story of Sam and Dean caring for each other when the other is not at their best is a soothing balm for the Supernatural fan's soul.

Just when the televised Winchesters and their (seemingly) hopeless situation are starting to depress me, you come along with this story and remind me once again why I fell for them. Let's hope the show's writers remember too.

Thanks for the brothers being brothers. I needed that.
DeanCastiel chapter 1 . 1/24/2009
Aw i love the winchester brothers! That was awesome! You got their personalities down to a perfection! They are soo cut when they take care of eachother! I can't pick which one i like better because i am a Dean girl and he is awesome when he is being he sick (yet adorable) self and when he is being all sweet and motherly while pretending not too! I am sick and could really go for some of that soup Dean Winchester style and a cherry slurpee!

Christine
7kstar chapter 1 . 1/24/2009
Very nice...I liked how it shows the differences of how the brothers take care of each other during sickness.

I miss the bonding the brothers use to show, but it looks like it is coming back a little now, but till then these little stories will have to do. Thanks for sharing.
darksupernatural chapter 1 . 1/24/2009
These were great but I gotta say that I'm enough of a Samgirl to tip the scales in the favor of the last one. Loved it.
91 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »