Reviews for For the Sake of Grades
L'Angleterre chapter 26 . 7/7
It's probably really bad that I've only just realised what the HD And NB line breaks mean. Beautifully written, not too depressing which is always a treat, well done and thank you! 3
Amanda chapter 26 . 4/1
THIS BOOK IS SO AMAZING I CANT EVEN AJWHRBEJWWJRBVTSJAJEBRBRBBEJWJWHEBRBEJEJEJWJBAVQHEJRNFLLSKWBEBDQOEBBDNDICUCUSINWBD DJEJEHE ️️️
wintherawr chapter 26 . 8/17/2013
I don't know if you even still read the reviews to this story, but I just wanted to tell you that I read your whole story in three days. I would have done it faster, if I could ignore my other things in favor of this lovely, beautifully written story. You made me ship Blaise and Neville, though I'd never even considered it before. I'll probably read your other stories and most likely send you a PM, too. You're awesome. Love, Gavin
Pink-Clouds-At-Sunset chapter 21 . 8/4/2013
Ah, you used Malamutes! Finally, someone who seems to understand them :) I love your story, it's fantastic, beautifully written, and, unlike some Drarry stories, quite believable.
sunneedee chapter 26 . 11/20/2012
great fic, i really enjoyed it
nei stop chapter 26 . 9/1/2012
This is the first Drarry story i've read, and i absolutely love it. I love the plot, it's contains every bit of what i like to see in a fanfiction! I just love the way you built Harry and Dracos relationship, and the ending was just beautiful.
THank you for sharing this with us, you've done a really good job :)
WithOurEyesWideOpenWeWalkAway chapter 26 . 9/1/2012
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHH *breathes dramatically* HHHHHHHHHHHH
That was lovely. :)
JJM chapter 26 . 8/17/2012
Very nice and well written fic. I must be honest and comment that I do no think the Blaise and Neville characters and relationship fit well in this. They had no significant contribution, and their parts read like fill-ins. I think it would have been better to write a companion piece with their parts if you truly felt their portion to be important.

I have to say I found it amusing that Harry referred to Ron as "Loyal Friend" at the same time Ron had abandoned him. Still, I love Draco's character in this, and the development of his and Harry's relationship.

It was a lovely story, and had it not been for the Blaise/Neville distraction (Sorry, but that is how it seemed to me), I would have considered this to be a perfect piece. Well done.
RoseLynn14267 chapter 26 . 8/10/2012
Yay! I love how everyone spent x-mas together! Sooo cute! :3
borderlinecrazy chapter 5 . 6/5/2012
Does Harry ever clue in that he is ALSO a dick?
Guest chapter 26 . 4/14/2012
Now that's what I call a grand peice of work. You've done such a wonderful job! Characters, sequencing, pacing...totally beleivable and blisfully engaging! To be honest, when I first saw the title of the story I'd expected a silly little juvenile fic that would give me the tickles and have laughing all over myself at the absolute fluffy mushy googley cuteness of it all...(that't of course not to say it wasn't cute and fun sure was) but in a well balanced propotions... the kind of back elements that make a fantastic story all the more endearing and solid. I have to say Draco's history did make me balk and sick a little considering how I'm used to reading Lucius mostly as a good father and a stern bigoted one at worst but to everyone their own perspectives I suppose. I for one... duly detested him here..Ah forget... Once again...great story! Do keep up the good work~ :3
ForeverRainingFire chapter 26 . 3/13/2012
Great story! I really enjoyed it!
Number1KurtHummelFan chapter 26 . 1/23/2012
I just read this all in one day and it's the first Drarry fic I've ever read but I dont think anything could possibly beat it! I love how you ended it and the whole thing was just perfect! They have got to be one of the cutest couples ever (It's on the top of my list right next to Klaine). I really truly loved it. I called my friend like 15 times just to rant about about how amazing it is! :D
acciomysteriousbubbles chapter 26 . 11/10/2011
Love it 3
MirrorFlower and DarkWind chapter 26 . 8/29/2011
oh wow i love this story i jsut love it i cannot wait to see more