Reviews for Miss Investigator vs Mr Thief
Stephanie2796 chapter 1 . 1/23
awww hahahah :)) love the ending
Queen Of Anime and Manga chapter 1 . 11/30/2014
I was laughing so much i thought i was going to wake everyone in my house up
Hannah L-Sama chapter 1 . 10/5/2014
Oh my gosh. I can't even... xD poor Ami! Shame on Ikuto! *slaps Ikuto with a manga* haha, so funny though, Ami is so innocent xD hilarious.
Animefungirl12 chapter 1 . 7/21/2014
omg i was all like whoah the whole time. lol, dude. ikuto is so dirty telling this to ami. if only ami told amu this or if amu was secretly listening. lol. ikuto is so funny. lol lessons. lol getting her ready. lol
rian-chann chapter 1 . 5/4/2014
WTF?! Ikuto you totally ruined Ami's innocent little mind! And she's only 4 YEARS OLD! Hahaha this is hilarious! Ikuto's just so smexy ;) I wonder if he'll really do it to Amu..
Sailor Rayquaza chapter 1 . 1/4/2014
That was so hilarious XD Poor Ami-chan, those words will haunt her forever.
AmuxIkutolover chapter 1 . 12/14/2013
Hahahahaha! I have to feel bad for Ami... Poor little Ami. She's only five! I mean, I'm older than her and I was almost scarred for life. O.O ... Just kidding. :P (I say as a Pokémon song is playing on spotify... which then turns to Alejandro by Lady Gaga...) Hehe...
Yes! Ami will call him brother one day! She shall! And hopefully she'll forget about everything that Ikuto ever said to her... Although I'm sure she'll love Yoru!
I almost, ALMOST, wish that Amu's parents had met Ikuto... Although it wouldn't have been good to see Ami crying... -.-
Anyways, I love the one-shot! AMUTO FOREVER! :)
Rumi Amano chapter 1 . 12/13/2013
WADAFUQ IKUTO?! AMI'S TOO YOUNG AND INNOCENT and cute and adorable.. :3 XD anyway, oh my. Ikuto, too descriptive. AMU-CHAN WHERE WERE YOU?! (i was skimming through teh story :P) anyway, i liked this. 'twas interesting. X3
AmourApricot chapter 1 . 10/26/2013
OMG...That was literally the best thing I have ever read in my entire life. Ikuto! Please, keep it PG-13 for the kids in this story that aren't even seven! But...Damn, even reading what Ikuto was saying gave me goose-bumps. Is he really that dirty minded? I'm a little frightened for Amu...and Ami has to live with whatever nonsense Ikuto just spewed for the rest of her life.

Oh Ikuto...I fear you are just to smexy for these people. Great job though! You are quite the comedic writer. This was so fun to read.

{Rottara Rottara}
StuckBetweenShades chapter 1 . 10/15/2013
Oh My God! I can totally see this! This is too funny! I love this story to pieces!
Queenzeze chapter 1 . 10/12/2013
nice.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/27/2013
Ikuto how could you
Jhiz chapter 1 . 12/27/2012
wow... he is evil to poor Ami who doesn't understand half of what was said... I liked the threat of calling him brother one day... particularly evil i how he talks about it but what i hope happens anyway *grin* Thanks!
nekogirl017 chapter 1 . 10/26/2012
Wow...ami-chan really hates ikuto...
OMG chapter 1 . 10/9/2012
OMG!
LOL!
poor Ami...
GAHH!
Ikuto...?
Why?
Why must it be Amu only?
WAHHHH!