Reviews for Last Breath
grAce chapter 1 . 5/10/2013
BEST THUKE DIEING STORY THERE IS IN ALL OF FANFICTION!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/2/2012
I thInk it was Luke but I'm not sure
thaliagrace21 chapter 1 . 3/17/2012
Tragic... :(( i really really love luke...
baby Cyclopes chapter 1 . 2/20/2012
I love it
Lily of the Chosen chapter 1 . 11/7/2010
Hey there. I'm Lily, from The Choices of a Demigod. Your story, Last Breath, has been inducted into the Thuke section of the site. :)

Your raving review: This is, in the loosest sense of the word, bloody brilliant. The style is so... flawless, and well-written. Hands down, one of the best angsty Thuke fics I've read in my entire Fanfiction life. On a scale of one to ten, infinity minus one. :)

If you don't want your story to be hosted on COAD, please PM me.

Lily
Lieutenant Of Artemis chapter 1 . 9/1/2010
After I read your other thuke story, I just HAD to read more.

.GOSH. Your story is amazingly beautiful and the words flow smoothly. Your description was perfect and I could feel them myself. Definitely one of the best stories I've ever read.

Beautiful writing talent and one-shot.

-Lieutenant of Artemis
when the lights go out chapter 1 . 7/25/2010
Is it so wrong that I stalked your profile and started looking through your fics? No? K, good. This was absolutely, positively beautiful! I love your writing style. It was very descriptive and you always seem to be able to capture so much emotion in your writing, which is hard to do for most people. I simply adore Thalia/Luke. I was nearly reduced to tears after reading this was so angst-y. I love those kind of fics! This is one of the best Thukes that I have ever read. Good job.

*Definitely Faving.

-Mersaydez(:
thecivilunrest chapter 1 . 6/13/2010
Holy shit this is good! Seriously, I liked it. It read like a well written romance novel. Kudos to you for almost making me cry!
emm297 chapter 1 . 3/4/2010
Great one-shot, I thought you described the feelings of Luke very well :D
storm-brain chapter 1 . 3/2/2010
This story has been nominated for the Verita Award.

The Verita award is the award given out on .com. The site is moderated by the Veritas but the nominating is not done by us. If there are other great fanfictions you've read out there, please feel free to nominate!

The voting period begins on March 6. You can sign up for an email reminder, and you can post the link on your page to get people to vote for you.

Again, that's .com

Cheers
Rise of Shadowmass chapter 1 . 1/29/2010
Beautiful. Absoloutely beautiful.I do not take this lightly.
Bright Silver Lady of Midnight chapter 1 . 12/28/2009
Beautiful. I love it.
Avenger of the Olympian Flame chapter 1 . 11/9/2009
This is seriously one of the best angst one-shots ever written.
bookwurm23 chapter 1 . 6/5/2009
Beautifully written. I loved it very much. You really do such a nice job with writing. It's like you paint a picture with your words, and it just takes bloom in your head as you read it. You can feel what your character is feeling, and I almost wanted to cry for this one. It's nice getting a look in at Luke's point of view. Great job. I loved it. God bless you and yours,

bookwurm23
bookworm-with-bite chapter 1 . 5/1/2009
amazing. just amazing. possibly the most angsty story i've ever read, but in the best most wonderful way. this is so going to my favorites...