Reviews for The Mermaid Shinobis
Please update
ZERO chapter 5 . 10/29/2013
No chapter 6 yet?
Guest chapter 5 . 4/30/2013
I really love this story, please update soon?
Yoshioka C chapter 5 . 4/21/2012
Oh I see,Boys of Naruto and Girls of Mermaid 's great so far,but try to make each other jealous like that..Please add Sakura and Kaito.. :)
naruto2577 chapter 2 . 12/5/2010
NeitherSaneNorInsane chapter 5 . 5/28/2010
hahaha the end of this chapter was soo funny

"forget neji" how did he know that without reading the letter LOL

anyway keeo writing im liking the story so far add more naruto luchia moment and hanon and sasuke moments too

too mjuch rina x shikimaru x neji :P good job :D:D:D
Mermaid Caren chapter 5 . 2/15/2010
This is a good story so far and i hope you continue it.
Artheart82 chapter 5 . 1/23/2010
Okay, this is really OOC. _;

You may be having fun making these intertwined stories, but they aren't that well written (they go really fast) and you are making them a bit too your own.

I find it a little annoying that after knowing them for half a day the four boys already "love" the three girls.

And Hinata scares me. 0_0 Oh, and about Hinata, I was confused when it jumped from her about to kill Luchia to her crying, to her being close friends with them?

I'm sorry, I just really didn't like how this is going. I'll watch to see if it gets better, but please try to slow things down. _'
Karen chapter 1 . 6/9/2009
Holy crap, ive always had the same idea :D

This is great, keep writing more!
Anonomous chapter 5 . 3/17/2009
Thanks a super bunch for using my idea, you are so welcome! Hhehe, who is Rina going to choose now? ;) I think I'm in love with this story! Update soon!)
xXSakuraBlossomsXx chapter 5 . 3/16/2009
Sango Nanami chapter 5 . 3/16/2009
'Random Chicken' XD
LemonPrincess chapter 4 . 3/11/2009
OMG! that was awsome! of course ill keep reading! i cant stop. when ever i get to the point when its finished i get upset. Im addicted! please keep writing this is one of my fan-fic drugs!
anomonus chapter 4 . 3/10/2009
Thanks a lot for updating! it's getting even better! Oh just a thing Ive niticed, if any of the mermaids want to insult Orochimaru call him Michal Jackson and if lucia wants ti insult sauske call him'chicken butt'.
Sango Nanami chapter 4 . 3/5/2009