Reviews for Divided We Die
Stina Whatever chapter 3 . 1/24/2013
So sad
conjurewithrisk chapter 3 . 9/23/2011
I lost count on how many times you made my jaw dropped. I really hope that you make another sequel.
VampiricBloOdyRose chapter 3 . 6/23/2011
WOW! That was one of the saddest endings to a story I had ever read I was literally sobbing. My mom came and asked me what was wrong and I told her she just stared at me like 'you have got to be kidding me' :'( . I felt really bad for Angela she suffered a lot and still ended up dying even before she could hear Buffy say that she loved her too. Very good story with powerful emotion. Hope you add an other story because I would love too see what happens next.
MyBellaLove16 chapter 3 . 9/27/2010
This is brilliant as usual. And my goodness, please don't stop there. Please continue writing this and create a season three.

I was so into the last part that I actually cried when I read it. Just like I did when I watched the actual series. That's how amazing of a writer you are.

I was a little iffy with the whole idea at first but I was hooked on your story by the end of chapter one.

The characters are so real and I really feel for Angela and Buffy. I can't wait to see what happens next in this world you've created. I am all for Bangela. Haha.
nebulord chapter 3 . 7/9/2010
Brilliant and original series! I even found your old webpages and read the next 2 chapters! Seriously, please continue this series cause I don't think there's anything like it anywhere else
Mistystarshine chapter 3 . 3/23/2010
I know this is late but you should really continue this serise! I love it!
clandestinequeen chapter 3 . 10/13/2009
Hello Originality. How heart wrenching this series was, man I wept at the end! You write beautifully.
Chyna Fox chapter 3 . 7/22/2009
You are so unbelievably amazing. BRAVO!
Dark Sailor Sun chapter 3 . 7/1/2009
Hey Philip S here I am again reading your story, I love it realy I can say poor Buffy she lose the person she love, and now I wonder if you going to write the thrid season, I rely want to know what happen then, if Angela and Buffy will have a chance to be happy. If Faith be bad like in the original, please write it I realy want to know what gonna happen in yiou Universe
Marcus S. Lazarus chapter 3 . 5/25/2009
Oh my God…

Now THAT sucked.

In terms of what happened to the characters, I mean; the plot itself was INCREDIBLE.

The concept of how Angela and Angelus being divided affected the other was something I particularly admired; as Angela reverts to the state she ‘should’ be in without the vampire demon to support her, Angelus becomes increasingly stronger as he reverts to the pure vampire demon he is due to the lack of humanity to ‘restrict’ him, but the two will eventually reach a point where they’ll BOTH die as their bodies reach a point where they can’t realistically be sustained any longer.

(Kind of reminded me of Renard from “The World Is Not Enough”, really; the guy would eventually die from that bullet in his brain, but he’d be far stronger and more difficult to put down before the moment came for him to actually DIE)

And as for the EMOTION in the final battle... with Angela giving her life to save the world- technically doing it twice, given that she physically ‘died’ when she ‘re-absorbed’ Angelus-, only for Buffy to realise at the last that she really WAS in love with Angela...

DAMN, that was tragic.

(So… any chance you’ll be uploading the next story in this series any time soon? Seriously, I KNOW there’s another story in this series; you CANNOT leave us hanging like THAT!)
Harry2 chapter 3 . 3/29/2009
And so it ends. The question is, will we see Angela again, or is she gone for good? Personally, I would love to see Angela and Faith go at it. That would be good, as well as her and Cordy on a shopping trip!
Queen Boadicea chapter 3 . 3/2/2009
Dang, even with a broken neck, Spike is impossible to get rid of, isn't he? It wouldn't surprise me if Drusilla saved his broken carcass-AGAIN!

The ending was tragic, although expected. Sacrifice always seems to be a part of Buffy's world and you rendered that concept in stark, unflinching lines. Thanks for this chapter.
Necrovore chapter 3 . 3/2/2009
...Wow. That was great. I hope there are future stories in this series.
Dark Sailor Sun chapter 2 . 2/26/2009
Hey Phil your story is getting better I can't wait to read what happend is Angela goes to hell or Angelouse. Will you write season 3 too. I hope so I would like to know what happen. If Angela says the spell get back togehter with Angelous before she is send to hell. Please write the next chapter soon
Ally chapter 1 . 2/7/2009
I have just been reading through and really enjoying some of your earlier Buffy stories. I wanted to say thank you for writing them. I hope you keep writing, you have a fabulous imagination!