Reviews for An Interview with a star
fleeting.ideas chapter 1 . 12/29/2006
ha. that was very funny. i enjoyed it. though, i believe, and right now word is confirming my suspicions, that it's klutz with a "k" :]
missy mee chapter 1 . 4/12/2005
um. crap. no offence.
Mehri chapter 1 . 3/25/2002
LOL funny! And you had Snape in it! YEAH! IM HAPPY! *oh boy i need to sleep...*

-Elvina

YEAH SNAPE WAS IN IT!
thisarylwren chapter 1 . 1/9/2002
LOL! This kept me laughing the entire way through. And that last part - this is the button you press for reviews just cracked me up. D
wild horse chapter 1 . 12/28/2001
lol. haha. dumbledore's acting real funny. why didn't you do more on snape? i like snape... and i think all the other harry potter characters are idiots except for snape and lupin. weird huh/ b ut nice fic. hehe. esp dumbledore.
Blue Yeti chapter 1 . 12/15/2001
My little sister was trying to sleep next door so I kept having to cover my mouth so that she wouldn't be woken by uncontrolable laughter. I know that the sidekicks are the good guys. I mean Batman was revengey and evil but Robin was cool; Mark Hamil (Luke Skywalker) is the worst actor in the universe and Harrison Ford has gone so far since Star Wars. The logic of the world. AHHHHHH! It's cool isn't it.
Wildwolf chapter 1 . 12/3/2001
See, Draco's a good boy! _! He no bad. **drools** I'm ok... Draco... Draco... Hm, Dumbledore may very well get killed by Voldemort. Somethin's gonna happen to Lucius. Draco may rebel against him, and be seriously hurt... I hope not! T_T... Ron and Hermione are gonna play big parts. Lupin and Sirius and Snape are probably gonna help... I dunno. I'm theorizing.
Airin chapter 1 . 12/3/2001
I thought it was great! Having the characters as the acters etc. :) Keep 'em coming Ivy! :)
Lamb Chops chapter 1 . 12/3/2001
Loved it hun!

Keep on writing! - I want more!