Reviews for webkinz spoof
Tailchaser7806 chapter 1 . 1/18
No! Just no! Little kids sometimes read these and they don't care what the rating says! Your sick
iloveyugiohGX93 chapter 1 . 7/28/2014
2 simple things.

1. This chapter needs more text. At least 1,000 words or more.
2. This story hasn't updated since 2009. And it's 2014 now. Either you update this story, or delete it. This site doesn't have room for unfinished stories.
popy380 chapter 1 . 3/14/2014
this story is great, and all you people who dont like it DONT READ IT! that person who said that they are 'K' for a reason, WELL IF YOU DONT LIKE 'T' RATED WEBKINZ THEN WHY DID YOU READ IT? 'M' rated webkinz doesn't make sense. horror webkinz doesn't make sense. there are tons of webkinz stories that dont make sense, and this is (in comparison) NORMAL. ok? great story! but curio (his name is actually arte) is my faaaaaaaaavorite charecter. and my pets are almost always happy. please update!
neon chapter 2 . 8/9/2011
It's good but needs a update
BlondeGinger711 chapter 1 . 7/21/2011
EPIC! I practicly died. Bloody brillent mate! ;)
Danielle Carlson chapter 1 . 6/19/2011
LOL! That was really funny, despite the language. I'm a Webkinz fan but I still laughed at this. I never thought about how the online Webkinz might feel, trapped in the house and unable to move, all your life up to your owner... o_o I'll take better care of my virtual pets now! xD

I think you should continue it. It really intrigued me. I would totally read the next chapter.
ItsRagtime chapter 1 . 6/16/2011
THANKS FOR THIS CONTRIBUTION TO SOCIETY

MY LIFE HAS BEEN CHANGED.

I LIKE THE PART WHERE THEY TELEPATHED
LOLZ chapter 1 . 9/28/2010
She never came.

LOLZ THATS SO FUNNY!
Kelsea chapter 2 . 8/15/2010
Could you please update?
horseridersierra195 chapter 1 . 7/25/2010
HAHAHAHAHA! So funny! Plz continue! :)
Jennifer the Dark chapter 2 . 3/26/2010
This was actually kinda funny. If you wrote more you could have a thing going on! D
luvpuppies7133 chapter 1 . 7/18/2009
lol i love it im reading random stories for stuff i dont like anymore and this is one of thoes things i was in love with webkinz
hesintrouble chapter 1 . 7/11/2009
Haha i used to play webkinz

that story was awesome
Screecher chapter 1 . 6/24/2009
LMAO gret story i used to play webkinz when i was younger but they all kept getting sleep diprived so i stopped playing HAHAHAHAH!
Ainsaboo chapter 2 . 6/18/2009