Reviews for And Three to Mess Around
Mrs.Chaton chapter 8 . 8/7/2016
Update or I will set a very angry Wolverine on you.
Lily chapter 8 . 7/28/2015
I don't know if you check these review anymore, but I'll say it anyway: your stories are fabulous! You're a very talented writer- you've captured the characters perfectly, and I love the nod to the comic story lines in addition to the ones from the cartoon. Rogue/Remy has been my OTP since I was little and I'm so, so glad to see a work of fiction that does their story right. So right, in fact, that I can't stop re-reading it.

All that being said, is there any chance you might throw me a bone and maybe finish this story- I'm super curious to find out what happens next, and I'm not above begging. Please!
Guest chapter 8 . 7/28/2015
Tash0726 chapter 8 . 11/6/2014
Wish u continued this story.. :(
Mily chapter 1 . 6/1/2014
I didn't know you made a sequel! Well disregard my comment about your last story being unfinished! I'm very excited to continue reading about these two. D
Didi chapter 8 . 11/17/2013
I wish you would update ,I really loved all of this series stories, and next chapter must be awesome, ROMY with Carol interrupting them .I'm sure all of your fans are waiting you to return so please please update, we're still here waiting to read this amazing story.
yuki chapter 8 . 9/6/2013
update please!
Guest chapter 8 . 8/4/2013
What happened? Where are you? please continue this great story
couriosity chapter 8 . 7/31/2013
Happy ending?
Ruth25 chapter 8 . 7/29/2013
Is there ever going to be an update to this great story? please don't leave it like that, without an ending
Guest chapter 8 . 6/3/2013
Is there ever going to be an update? please :)
Awesome story
dalia chapter 8 . 5/13/2013
please update! you wrote on your profile you'll update in two weeks, it's been almost two years :( and you already wrote the next chapter's title, and tht it'll be funny... update soon ,pretty please:)
anyway, loved all of it (the other stories that is)
Warrior-princess1980 chapter 7 . 4/1/2013
I know it's been awhile but I'm hoping you finish this story! I love it and its companions!
turq chapter 5 . 3/3/2013
Hi Rogue in Rouge! I rediscovered FF and remembered I had an account on here and have been re-reading some of my favorite stories, including yours! I'm currently still enjoying ITT(tP) but I definitely plan on re-reading this story as well! I remember how much I absolutely love your writing and am greatly enjoying your story and the characters again! I also wanted to thank you for the Piotr pronunciation! I use his native pronunciation now!

I hope at some point you get to finish this story as it is a great masterpiece of angst and discovery already (and only really beginning)! However, I understand life may have called you away from FF. I hope graduate school went well and that if you don't return to this story you can still express your creativeness somewhere else someday!

Now - back to re-reading! :D

P.S. I've read up to Ch. 8 but couldn't post there again as I already have a post, so I posted here instead. ;)
mindfuck2157 chapter 8 . 9/3/2012
I love your story but it wasn't Rogue's fault that Carol is a part of her..Carol touched Rogue without thinking about what Rogue's mutation could do to her and Rogue wasn't completely there when she absorbed Carol so Carol saying it was Rogue's fault isn't right.