Reviews for Memories Of A Fading Rainbow
Kay-chanLufU chapter 1 . 7/9/2011
:( I was hoping that maybe you would continue it... but it was a very nice story nonetheless, good job! _
GloriaFan chapter 1 . 2/13/2011
Updates? Please? I beg of you! This is lovely!
lieutenant spark chapter 1 . 12/29/2009
omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg
cuttaepie chapter 1 . 9/24/2009
i think that it is a short chapter but was good and is keeping me eager to find out more about the story and what will happen
Gage39 chapter 1 . 6/26/2009
Good story. Will you please finish it?
ermyknee chapter 1 . 6/19/2009
I really hope you continue this story sometime.

This is why I still have my stuffed animals-I don't want them to feel sad.
LadyBugGirl chapter 1 . 6/11/2009
Ok, this may make me sound silly or crazy, but my eyes literally just about filled with tears when I read this. Pleasepleasepleaseplease update, for the sake of my mental sanity!
Chloe Kompton chapter 1 . 4/2/2009
It moved a bit quick. I'll keep reading to see what happens, though.
Curly96 chapter 1 . 3/31/2009
I'm a Pooh bear fanatic,since I was you continue this story use phrases like "silly ol bear" by Crstopher memories of the blu balloon and make piglet stutter a inrtoduces himself as :Tigger T-I-double small facts,Christopher Robin shouldn't sound so grown uo in the chaoter keep writing when you can.

Luv,

Curly96
Ifab1ndiya chapter 1 . 3/28/2009
That was sad but cute but I don't like how you said 'rational' and 'level headed' because he stopped believing in his childhood friends. Yes it's more important for an 18 yr old to focus on education & ect but his old friends weren't childish thoughts, at least when he was a kid. And I'm sure the hundred acre woods residents are wise people, and Christopher could remain connected to them even as he grows up.

Also when Christopher was younger he sounded much older than an 8 year old, his thoughts were deep. An 8 yr old can think that deeply, but not in that context. Christopher Robin sounds like an adult talking about spending his time like a carefree child. He would sound more like a child if he said something like, "“I also had a great time today . I love playing with all of you, and I hope these fun, happy days never ends."

Ok it was fine the way it was, but he as too much of an older edge in my opinion.

Don't mind my opinion, I'm very opinionated. Your story is good but it came off that way to me. Those were just my suggestions.
The-Sponge-Who-Could-Fly chapter 1 . 2/17/2009
Wow...poor pooh and piglet and every one else...thats really sad, i can't wait to see how the story progresses.

anyway update soon