Reviews for Thick as Thieves
Guest chapter 1 . 7/14/2012
This is so sweet, I think.
Beckydaspatz chapter 1 . 9/23/2010
Just awesome, more spot on characterazation. Keep em coming :D
kurtcouper chapter 1 . 8/20/2006
Every time I read this, it gets better. There's a hidden secret to this story that one day I'm gonna figure out. I like how Spike doesn't care. And he doesn't go on a rant trip about the ciggs or the m, vodka. And that's cool. Gave me a new look out for Spike because after this, Spike giving a hardcore shit jsut isn't gonna work.
kurt couper chapter 1 . 5/1/2005
This was adorable. You're a great writer, my friend. Keep it up!
Wednesday. A chapter 1 . 9/1/2003
that was so funny, great dawn-Spike fic, going in my favs
Leanne8582 chapter 1 . 8/14/2003
Great story. Out of all the things Spike could get out of Dawn, laundry service makes a frightening ammount of sense. And I like the fact that Spike- a thief- is the only one who is aware of Dawn's "extra-curricular activities."
lovethang chapter 1 . 8/31/2002
I really liked this one - really cute S/D friendship
Vikki28209 chapter 1 . 6/12/2002
Excellent! Really great story! Just how I imagine Spike would act with Dawn.
anon chapter 1 . 6/2/2002
This is hysterical! Very true to character... Love the banter between Dawn and Spike. Spike's daydreaming at the Joan of Arc dominatrix idea - priceless...
Amniarix chapter 1 . 3/14/2002
oh evil, scheming, corrupt little Dawn, or is she just a teenager? Wonderfully funny fic.
GreenGirl47 chapter 1 . 2/24/2002
Again with the perfect characterizations. Awesome, awesome fic :O)
Lux1 chapter 1 . 2/19/2002
Ha ha. That was funny. I can totally picture that happening on the show. Good job. That was some of the best characterization I've ever seen in a fanfic. :o)
Rabid chapter 1 . 1/19/2002
Damn fine work! Love your inner workings of Dawn. You got the teenage thing down to a fine art. Also, you do good Spike. Got your name off the Brutal-Honesty list and you know they don't lie. ;-D
JodithGrace chapter 1 . 1/3/2002
This was just terrific..I am really enjoying your stories..I hope that Spike is the one to catch Dawn
Mary chapter 1 . 1/3/2002
Kalima - this was hysterical. I laughed thru the entire piece. But the line "Lucy, you have some 'splainin' to do" was absolutely priceless. The interaction between Spike and Dawn was so spot on, the dialoge the same, and ditto for Dawn's thought processes. At least we know I see them the same way you do in this story! Spike's daydreaming smile at the Joan of Arc dominatrix idea was great too. I've recommended this fic at Spike Brutal Honesty, a yahoo group. Keep up the GREAT work! I'm enjoying all your stuff, but would love to see some more lighthearted pieces like this one. THANK YOU!