Reviews for Trifles
Kaokenfan chapter 84 . 10/25/2017
Well, I have no idea why I'm reading this until now. I cannot make comments on an specific story because I really, really love all of them. Even the ones with a not so clear happy ending. Thank you for this. I hope you come back one day and achieve the 100 stories. That would be awesome!
Guest chapter 9 . 9/13/2017
this one is so good it NEEDS a part 2
Guest chapter 47 . 6/25/2015
Italian 3
Icy chapter 45 . 6/25/2015
I re-read this Writer's Choice chapter of yours and still end up smiling afterwards.
Love it after all this time :)
smile-lifegoeson chapter 29 . 5/20/2014
I think you should make 27-29 a full length story where either she does get pregnant or they can't their marriage annulled. I would love that!
Guest chapter 63 . 9/16/2013
Little Kenshin LOLOL
Guest chapter 59 . 9/16/2013
If they hadn't used the word 'fuck' it would have been much better to read their playful banter.
Guest chapter 57 . 9/16/2013
This was such a hot little snippet!
Guest chapter 45 . 9/16/2013
Having visited Montmartre I totally love that he took her there! It is one o the best areas to visit in Paris. Good choice Kenshin :D
Guest chapter 43 . 9/16/2013
The story was good..but it has left me wanting. I cant figure out if Kaoru is a shallow person or not. There is not much character development for her.
Guest chapter 42 . 9/16/2013
I do hope they work things out.
Guest chapter 38 . 9/16/2013
This was so good! At first I thought they had been set up by Misao and Sano.
Guest chapter 30 . 9/16/2013
This was excellent! Secret message buddies...what a great scenario! I;m so glad they figured out who the other was without wasting much more time.
Guest chapter 14 . 9/16/2013
This was really good. Especially that sweet scene in the snow the parents witness.
Guest chapter 11 . 9/16/2013
This one was so cute! I totally fell for the pots crashing scenario! Kenshin is too good!
1,505 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »