Reviews for Second Chances
Rose1948 chapter 1 . 1/26/2012
Wow! Quite the story! Even after all this time, I -DO- hope you continue this. Hopefully fanfic won't frickfrack the formatting up this time. ::chuckles::

Thanks for sharing.
Ranmaleopard chapter 1 . 12/6/2011
this is awesome i cant wait to see what happens next please continue!
Otritzi chapter 1 . 4/11/2006
Heh. Nabiki and Ranma turned Nerima on it's ear...I wonder how Nabiki is going to handle the Fiancee fights though...She's going to have to deal with Shampoo wanting to kill her and Ranma as well as Ukyo showing up hunting the Panda and hoping to snag Ranma. Unless Nabiki got some skills on that backlash from the other destroyed reality she's not going to stand a chance unless Ranma is around her constantly.

Keep the chapters coming!
wolf-in-hell chapter 1 . 2/20/2006
i would guess that this story has been abandoned to die a clod and lonley death...what a pity, it was a good start.
SuperZeo chapter 1 . 12/17/2004
like it. you should continue and i am curious about the relationship between ranma and nabiki. im not a big akane fan and i like the nabiki/ranma matchup.
Innortal chapter 1 . 12/2/2004
This is another story I hope you continue. I am left wondering what happened in the other timeline, why Ranma is so accepting of Nabiki's affections now, what happened after Jusenkyo, what will happen now?

I do hope you get time to answer these questions.

Shadow.R.Chaos chapter 1 . 11/4/2004
truly a great start to this fic. in my opinoin a must finish. looking forward to the rest of your stories.

signed The shadow of time.
dogbertcarroll chapter 1 . 10/8/2003
Great start. Where's the rest?
Quamzin Kravshera chapter 1 . 12/22/2001
are you ever gonna continue this fic? you write good but slow.
Peter Suzuki chapter 1 . 12/6/2001
Uh-hah . . . Problem number one: Akane only referred to Ranma as a pervert, because he saw her naked in the bathroom; NOT for absolutely no reason. Problem number two: Your blatant bias against Akane makes me physically ill, and the *dialogue* between *Ranma* and *Nabiki* is bland, stupidly biased, and annoying beyond anything a dictionary can list. Problem three: Akane has a TEMPER; she's not psychopathic, she doesn't kill, or even try to kill anyone. Problem four: I fail to see how you're going to fit the BGC series into this, and frankly I don't care, either.
Getzeye Dragon1 chapter 1 . 12/6/2001
You'd better write more if this cool chapter Zaxxon...pls write more...can you e-mail me when you've done it or at least tell me your gonna continue...i haven't see any new and good Nabiki and Ranma fics lately...yours is...better then what i've seen lately and there aren't enough Nabiki and Ranma fics around...oh yeah i can be reached at or at . Thanks
Garfish chapter 1 . 12/4/2001
Sunhawk1 chapter 1 . 12/3/2001
Quite a good one here... I've seen 'second chance' fics before, but not quite like this one.