Reviews for The Greater of Two Evils
Remzal Von Enili chapter 1 . 12/13/2012
oh my god you killed shinji! you bastard!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/31/2012
OJOUHU
yellulhchicken chapter 1 . 9/2/2009
Interesting concept of Naruto being Sylar. You could have taken a page out of Heroes though on how you made Naruto the badguy. Make him the dobe ordinary, uninspiring, a street rat that wants out. Make him want to be special so much that it becomes an obsession. Hn... kind of like Orochimaru actually. Make it so that the Sandaime choose the village over him over and over and over again untill he snaps. that would be not only a more reasonable but also a more hn... dramatic way of making him evil.
exeafirm chapter 1 . 4/25/2009
good start,I hope you update the history
shadowassassin2 chapter 1 . 1/28/2009
cool i hope you update this is better then the other heros crossover i have read
Majin Hentai X chapter 1 . 1/26/2009
Holy shit you can review your own stiories this is insane
Artful Lounger chapter 1 . 1/24/2009
The only things taht are a bit off are the fact that there seems to be a bit of a lack of emotion in Sarutobi's dialogue, he lacks a real personality. You can just file him and lock him in a drawer labeled 'Kind Old Man, Stereotypical' and have done. Bring in a bit of originality. Naruto summoned chakra on his own, and he just hands over a scroll? I would think that he would be a bit suspicious of the Kyuubi's possible meddling. Don't just go with stereotypes, try and forge something new that people haven't seen before in characters.

Oh, and as for your plea for the next chapter of my story, I told you all last chapter, sometimes inspiration takes time.