Reviews for I'll Love You Forever
a twihard chapter 1 . 5/4/2012
itzzzz very very beautiful n touchn..u'v descrbd dis father daughtr bonding excptionlly..keep it up...hope fr more frm u...
LittleWing2 chapter 1 . 12/17/2011
I know you write this a long time ago, but a friend just rec'd it to me. You did a lovely job. Congratulations!
michelleroberson2700 chapter 1 . 3/18/2011
AWWW! So very sweet! Great Job!
Lady Dragona chapter 1 . 7/15/2010
Ilove this daddy daughter story. I think there are far too few sweet stories of the bond shared by parent and child especially Edward and Nessie. I love seeing Edward as a parent. I also love the book by Robert Munsch.
ananamis chapter 1 . 2/12/2010
wow. how does this story not have more reviews? I really enjoyed it. This was as sweet as "I'll Love You Forever" with a less depressing ending. Bravo.
hippogriff-tamer chapter 1 . 8/15/2009
this was cute
PotteryScout14 chapter 1 . 6/22/2009
Aw... That's so sweet!
violet112 chapter 1 . 4/13/2009
This is such a sweet story. Great Job!
CullenLover345 chapter 1 . 4/13/2009
WRITE MORE! AMAZING! LUV IT! PLEASE WRITE MORE
FallingStar95 chapter 1 . 3/28/2009
Aw... So adorable! I lovemit! I love Edward/Nessie cutesy bonding fanfics. Write more! PLEASE!
pEaCeLoVeEdWaRd1901 chapter 1 . 3/15/2009
OMG! this is so kyot! i love it so much! xDD

ek how on earth do you write so good!

xD i love this story! lol well... im glad that i clicked on ur home page so that i could read your many other storyies for twiight other than "The Great Bird Migration"! Cause u kno that i love that one 2! xD

Well, before my sister literally kicks me off the computer (or pushes me out of the chair) ive g2g!

byes!
4Edward's-Eyes-Only chapter 1 . 3/6/2009
Aww. That was so cute. I loved it!
incognito burrito chapter 1 . 2/5/2009
I loved it! this is a very nice change for me, as most of the nessie fics have nessie being a) a spoiled brat b) a typical high-school girl with a boyfriend other than jake c) really, really stupid. BUT! your nessie was none of the three, and on that i applaud you. *applauds* so! thank you for my five minutes of having something nice to read!
life takes time chapter 1 . 1/31/2009
I feel like such a baby!

That story made me cry... I hardly ever cry, I think it was the whole father/daughter moment mixed with "I'll love you forever" because as creepy as the mother in that book can be, I love it. Phenomanl... and did you say it was you first fanfic because this is simply amazing.
garnetred chapter 1 . 1/25/2009
Excellent story. I, too, fear thunder but lightening more so.