Reviews for Lonely Eyes
do more
Azreal7313 chapter 16 . 10/6/2009
Neji didn't even let her explain! He should burn in hell! No, betterr yet just give him to me and he'll see what true torture is *laughs evily*... :)
xchirix chapter 16 . 8/26/2009
OMG! I so totally love this story! Update! SOON! Aww mmaann..., Neji and Tenten broke up! Geez..Naruto and his big mouth. UPDATE SOON! Please and thank you!

:D
vampire-princess1315 chapter 16 . 8/17/2009
Great story! PLZ PLZ PLZ write the next chapter! PLZ! (sry i must sound weird) _
xYama-chanx chapter 16 . 8/7/2009
Heey, Tenten2295! O. That was an awesome chapter, I have got to say! :P Oh no, what will Neji think about Tenten and o_O, Gaara? Haha, it's turning out inexplicably good so far! Can't wait for the next chapter-and thankss, I know, it's really hard to update a lot of chappies, but I do hope they're finished by then ]. Keep up the great work, too! NejiTen is my favorite 3!

Hersheys, xYama-chanx ~ ];-
Malika-chan chapter 16 . 7/24/2009
Hey!

Thanks for updating! It was a good chapter and please try to update again as soon as you can! Also I think that about the whole sequel or not thing you should probably just do whatever you think would work best.

xox Malika
Catxisxme chapter 16 . 7/23/2009
Very funny/sad.

You need to update more. It makes me happy.

I love how we're all saying Hi at the end. That was funny.

Also the interrupting parts in the beginning were hilarious.

I'm gonna quote lines from this and talk about them so you'll have a really long review!

"Who was at fault? Me. And partly Neji. For being an ass. Okay, but mostly me."

Hahahaha! For being an ass. That's hilarious!

"When will my cell phone bill come? Whoops, wrong question. But seriously, I have been waiting decades for that bill! I already have the money saved up and everything! If it doesn’t come soon, I’m spending that cash, I need a good trip to the mall anyways!"

One word. Random.

"I don’t want to think about that anymore! So I’ll stop! Muahahahahaha! Wait. What?"

That's totally hilarious. I think you got in the habit of saying "Muahahahahaha".

"Damn hobo. And his hoboness."

No... Comment...

"Sorry. I told you guys I might get retarded soon."

Actually, you said mentally ill.

"Oh, don’t worry Gaara, I’ll entertain ya."

Haha, that's what she said!

"He wiped his sweat on his shirt. (A/N: Ew. Sorry my cousins do that a lot. It’s kinda gross.)"

That's SO relevant to EVERYTHING!

"Kiba threw some grass back and some landed in Naruto’s mouth."

Have you ever noticed you add in a lot of unnecessary details?

"“We need to find out whom.” Kiba said."

So you DO know how to use proper grammar! But I think you should have put it as "who" instead cuz Kiba probably wouldn't use good grammar.

"While the two chatted along, they just happened to notice Tenten and Gaara hugging."

That's kinda jumping to conclusions. I hug my guy friends all the time.

"He insisted on taking me home in his car. I rejected the offer and took the bus ride home."

I don't think you can say it's insisting unless they don't let you reject the offer.

"“Moshi moshi?”"

... The f*ck...? I know it's japanese for something, but it kinda sounds retarded. Stupid Hinata.

"“HINATA-CHAN!” "

I like how in their entire conversation, Naruto's end is all in

"“OH! UM….OH! WAIT…OH! I REMEMBER NOW! "

That totally sounds like you... You have no idea...

"“Hinata, I know you’re there.” What? How did she know?"

What a stalker freak. Like Emma's cat.

"So yeah, beware of the random Hello Kitty items.)"

Freak.

"That rhymed but I’m not in a great mood to be cheering about it."

Only you and Ten would cheer for something like that.

"I crawled into bed and coved (-spelling error!) my whole body with my blankets. Expect my face. Cause then I can’t breathe."

Dude, that is so funny cuz it's totally obvious.

This chapter was fucking awesome! I would have reviewed this morning but I had band camp. Stupid band camp.

Anyways, please continue or I'll break every hello kitty item you have. D

Luv ya to bits!

~Cat

. .

o

(I don't know if you can tell, but that's a kitty.)
TrulyWicked365 chapter 16 . 7/23/2009
stick with this story!
Metal-Blondie chapter 16 . 7/23/2009
*sniff* Th-that was... s-so... SAD!

I guess.

But seriously! *wiping the tears*

They have to get back togheter, Kim! They HAVE TO!

... Sorry, I'm hyper again. Wonder why... *shrugs* Oh well. Guess I have a disease, or something.

Anyway...

UPDATE! SOON!

- Metal-Blondie
ThatGirl96 chapter 9 . 7/22/2009
BIRDIE? WERE!
ThatGirl96 chapter 8 . 7/22/2009
SASUKE. AND. TENTEN. . . . Kinda odd, dontcha think? Love the Ino Shika things happenin' there
ThatGirl96 chapter 6 . 7/22/2009
I love those little convo's you have with the characters _ They're soo cute!
ThatGirl96 chapter 2 . 7/22/2009
40 . Bowls. Of. Ramen. What. The. Heck? EPICNESS
ThatGirl96 chapter 1 . 7/22/2009
"Was it my breath?" EPIC!
Catxisxme chapter 15 . 6/18/2009
Something that didn't really make sense: He had loneliness in his eyes?

Something awesome about this chapter: The babysitting part was so funny! I was laughing out loud when I read " I'm going to fly!" LOL!

Something to work on: When different people talk, it goes in a different paragraph

Something good about this chapter: You portrayed a little kid perfectly! Like, they always ask why, and they always need help.

Something random: MOO!

Sorry. I'm done

VERY lovely chapter! UPDATE SOON! I KNOW WHERE YOU USED TO LIVE!

-Cat-chan!