Reviews for Nothing She Could Do
Guest chapter 1 . 7/23/2013
I don't get it. They love each other, they never fought, they were trying to have a baby, but for some reason, Angel told Buffy that it would never last forever and suddenly leaves her. Angel, what is wrong with you? Maybe I should read the rest of the stories. Confusing, but oddly intriguing and well written.
leona chapter 1 . 7/19/2009
What is wrong with Angel? Very intriguing.
MrsPeelWe'reNeeded chapter 1 . 5/9/2009
A great story. Very good.
FragileHeart-BALove chapter 1 . 3/6/2009
this is so mean please let them get back togather
BritniKayla chapter 1 . 2/15/2009
Oh,please do more. I like you branching out with all of your stories they're interesting.
AlwaysB-A chapter 1 . 2/10/2009
Both are very good but extremely tell me you will add more to fix this situation. I NEED B/A together and forever :)
more chapter 1 . 2/7/2009
plz add more stories to this series
ba2006 chapter 1 . 1/26/2009
this story is sad but really good please tell me your gonna write more?

BA forever :)
zralak chapter 1 . 1/25/2009
Youre mean mean mean... I have two days till my final exams and I need to concentrate... How the hell should I do that after reading both of your storries... For my sake (and sanity) update soon:-)
ButterflyGurly chapter 1 . 1/24/2009
You have to update soon. I need to know what happened. Why'd they break up? Please update asap. Really loving the story so far.
BrandiIndigo chapter 1 . 1/24/2009
WHAT? Not again...you can't end it like this. I need more. I would love a happy ending and it may not happen, but it can't end like this. Pleas continue with more.
Sibb chapter 1 . 1/24/2009
Oh, thank you, thank you! More?
anne chapter 1 . 1/24/2009
please add another part to this!
Rachel-xox chapter 1 . 1/24/2009
I like it good job.

ive been readin through your page, and all the stories that are coming soon... sound amazing!

i cant wait till you post them !
kimm2007 chapter 1 . 1/24/2009
So glad you continues with this story! More ! I think it should be a little series of fics ! keep it going!