Reviews for Speech Therapy
Chezza456 chapter 1 . 2/1
Oh my gosh... I don't know what to say... I'm pretty much speechless after reading that, I've been crying since Chazz realised Jimmy was unconscious, and was mentally screaming at Chazz to just tell him once Jimmy was awake again.
And then I was crying because I didn't want them to die (I was really, really hoping it was all a scam and the twins were live-streaming footage of them, while they believed they were going to die). You don't know how relieved I was when it didn't explode... I literally didn't want to read on because I was so worried, Ahah
And then the light-heartedness at the end was perfect, and I was laughing so much at their jokey comments to each other... I almost feel sorry for their coach, Ahah. But the proposal was so beautiful and in character. I was smiling so much while reading it.

But, in all seriousness, I think this is an absolutely brilliant fic, it is so well written and is so emotional. I've completely fallen in love with the two of them again over the course of this fic, and I've enjoyed reading it so much. Thanks for writing it!
Chez x
Belle A Lestrange chapter 1 . 10/17/2013
Sweet story with a twist. Awesome way of proposing though. Can guarantee it will be the best story at any dinner party.
Fellfire chapter 1 . 2/14/2013
This was an excellent one-shot :D Fab job!
JulietBurke007 chapter 1 . 2/3/2013
So, so awesome. You captured Chazz's voice so perfectly. Amazing writing, great characterization. I enjoyed this so much!
Glynna chapter 1 . 3/25/2012
What an amazing heartfelt story! :) I really loved it, especially the depth of their emotion. :D Very well written!
ChibiItachi-chan chapter 1 . 6/23/2010
This is a really great story. I adore your writing style :D
Black-Rose23 chapter 1 . 12/31/2009
Well, at least the trick forced Chazz to admit the truth, but I wonder if he and Jimmy ever got revenge on Stranz and Fairchild for their trick.
Dance Elle Dance chapter 1 . 12/23/2009
This is the first fic I've read for Blades of Glory and I am sure glad it was! This is very well written and it really keeps to the tone of the movie! I really love what you've done with it. The jokes and everything were just so *Chazz*. And the spontaneous proposal and Robert's reaction were priceless. I would love to see another fic for this category from you. Great job!
IchigoPudding chapter 1 . 10/9/2009
LOL I was watching the movie just before and I'm like "If they're not gay, I'm a guy."

And yes, Jimmy looks awefully close to a girl

Aww, Jimmy's all cold. D:

That must really hurt your arms... Ouch.

That was a very long 5 seconds, or a very slow timer ;)

Hehe, it was a joke...

LOL They just randomly got engaged...

Poor Robert

ShupoKawaii chapter 1 . 7/1/2009
Oh. My gosh. You captured the characters so well! I applaude thee!
Anime's-mistress chapter 1 . 5/18/2009
Good story. I enjoyed it. C:
Shortly Fractious chapter 1 . 3/29/2009
hey. I absolutely love this story. I was forced to watch this movie by my little sister,(I normally don't watch stupid comedies). You took a cool spin(no pun intended) off the movie. I'm a slash fan so this was true gem for me. Speaking of which, are you going to do a sequel?
Ties are Hot chapter 1 . 3/29/2009
fantastic, and very much in-character, bravo! i remember when i first saw Blades of Glory in the theaters, i immediately went home to read some Chazz/Jimmy slash. lol. great job. :D
Demyx101 chapter 1 . 2/1/2009
omg when i first watched this movie i had exactally the same reaction lol .

Great fic, i really love it, its so adorable! and smexy ;) lol

Mare Dragon chapter 1 . 1/26/2009
I absolutely loved your fic! It was so amazingly good, do you think you'll do a sequel of them getting back or thanking stranz and fairchild? THanks for posting this fic, I think these two are such an awesome couple, but there aren't enough fics out there with them. Anyway keep up the great writting!