Reviews for The Mountains in Reply
STerraFeather chapter 1 . 2/25/2014
I KNOW THIS WAS LIKE BROTHERLY AND STUFF, BUT I'M FINDING IT REALLY HARD TO NOT SHIP CAS AND SAM AFTER READING THIS BEAUTIFUL PIECE OF HEAVENLY FLUFF
amyblair chapter 1 . 1/27/2010
I like that you write so much Cas in your stories. I liked the kiss. It was sweet. Angelic. It fit.

I love that Cas in one of the epi's says, "I will not let you have Sam Winchester." I love that he says this because it makes them more a threesome. I think so many people get stuck on the Dean/Cas relationship, but Cas wants the best for Sam, too.

At least we think he does.

I do wonder when the apocalypse ends, what will happen to Cas? I'm intrigued to see what they do with him.

Nice story.
bhoney chapter 1 . 8/30/2009
Glad Cas came back to talk to Sam. Loved this: "A benediction and a blessing. A simple gesture of divine love, bright and shining. It felt like an invisible brand, burning without pain." Aw...

And this was just beautiful: "They were all mirrors, Sam thought suddenly. Mirrors reflecting light back on each other, seeing it in each other and unable to see their own. And so Sam saw the truth of Dean even when his brother felt only darkness, and Castiel saw the gleaming in them both and did not think of his. With this knowledge, Sam could only hope that his own lamp was still burning, undimmed by what he had done. This gift of an angel's kiss should also be reflected, never hidden."

Still pretending the alternate ending is the real one, though. ;)
Shire cat chapter 1 . 5/19/2009
This is so adorable in an almost 'quiet' way if that makes sense, reflecting Sam himself. And, I have to ask, is the 'cherry-stem' thing a reference to Kroki_Refur's Ten Expressions on livejournal?
CaptainPixie chapter 1 . 3/12/2009
that was really up lifting :D
iluvaqt chapter 1 . 1/26/2009
Hit me with oneshots from this universe anytime. Loved Sam's introspections in this. He really is that sensitive and I don't think it's a bad thing. Probably why he gets called b8tch and Dean gets jerk though. ;) He is girly. Thank you for the Anna reference too. It showed Cas' feelings, being torn but bound by duty. I loved every word. Brilliant.
PADavis chapter 1 . 1/26/2009
That was charming. Thanks!

Phoebe
Dark Austral chapter 1 . 1/25/2009
Yes you did a little sequel!

Aw, a touching moment between Castiel and Sam. And the mistletoe was a great moment. This was filled with such joy and hope that everything might turn out happily ever after. Great job!
sarahofearth chapter 1 . 1/25/2009
This was a truly lovely story and I WAS SO GLAD IT WASN'T SLASH! Finally, some platonic love between these two. They hold so much uncomfortable feelings for each other on the show; it was a relief to see their relationship in a different light. I didn't read your previous story much, but I got the gist of what it was about since I saw it EVERYWHERE on the website and the internet in general. I'm sure this needs no telling but you're an excellent writer and I appreciate you putting your talents in one of my favorite fandoms: Supernatural's Castiel! Yay! Keep up the amazing work, Laura of Maychoria. BTW, the kiss was too cute for words. Seriously, my mind draws a complete blank when I try to descirbe its utter adorableness. So nice Castiel made Sammy feel better!

Have nice days,

~Sarah

trecebo chapter 1 . 1/24/2009
Nearly had an MI with the mistletoe but you handled it so sweetly (singing ore' a plain...) and it was good.
writergirl94 chapter 1 . 1/24/2009
very deep and beautiful
vballangel06 chapter 1 . 1/24/2009
That was soo adorable. I loved the interaction between Sam and Castiel, and them standing under the mistletoe, and Castiel having to stand on his tipy-toes to kiss Sam on the forehead. Aw...it was beautiful and I cried, and I hope you write more in this universe.
WindSpirit79 chapter 1 . 1/24/2009
Aww. I'm so glad Sam got a chance too! I was sad that Dean got to talk to Cas after, but Sam didn't. This makes me feel much better. :D

Amy
sylia91 chapter 1 . 1/24/2009
Oh this was lovely. I love this verse, in both incarnations. It was cute that Sam was missing little Castiel and a little jealous that Dean had gotten a visit and he hadn't yet. The blessing on the forehead was very touching. All in all this was wonderful.
PlatinumRoseLady chapter 1 . 1/24/2009
Laura, this was stellar and exquisite.

"I was just telling Darla about how you can tie cherry stems in your mouth.

Wow, Sam and I have something in common! I trained myself to do that back in college.