Reviews for Love, Liars, and Lilies
Rika chapter 5 . 7/19
Yo! I just wanted to say how much I like this story :3
You have a very nice writing style, i noticed, and new characters doesn't take away the focus of Temari and Shikamaru, the main characters. The RRR was such a good read, and I can't wait to see this one finish 33
animeotakugirl69 chapter 2 . 7/1
KANKURO'S NOT DEAD! NUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU! But. Like your stories.
You should Finnish this
riddhitmondal7697 chapter 5 . 9/7/2014
plz continue the story, it was real good,...why did you even stop updating this?
MusicLover212 chapter 5 . 3/19/2013
GAHHH. This story is amazing! And I hope Koji dies in a hole. He killed Kankuro. :'( KANKROOO! NOOOOO! Heh. That kinda rhymed! Anyway, other than a few grammatical errors, I don't think that there's anything wrong! You're probably not going to continue this story, after four years, but... I SHALL SAY IT ANYWAY. PLEASE UPDATE!
sylversmith chapter 5 . 1/24/2013
I've read a few works through the site, and I have to admit that I'm impressed with your writing. I love that you created (in both RRR and LLL) your own villain that is completely unique to the Naruto story line, while also completely maintaining the personalities of all the characters (to the point that I was severely disappointed to find that you had other intentions for Kankuro's character, as he is one of my favorites from the anime). My only critique at the moment is the abrupt ending to RRR and the transition to LLL. While I understand that you are using LLL to continue the building relationship between Temari and Shikamaru, it still felt like you rushed the resolution to RRR in favor of getting started on LLL (not that the storyline for LLL has suffered at all from the omission).

Keeping in mind that you haven't updated in a while, I'm guessing that you've stopped adding to the story altogether. That being the case, I have to admit my disappointment in not learning the end, but still wanted to give you the feedback and let you know that the work that you've posted thus far is very much appreciated!
Gonzalez chapter 5 . 6/21/2012
i cant wait for the next chapter! there will be a next chapter right?
Shikatema.Addict chapter 5 . 5/12/2012
AHHH continue this! please!
viv chapter 5 . 2/4/2012
I hope you continue it. Good luck with writing!
Krabkrab chapter 5 . 1/14/2011
...I do hope you update this soon. I wasn't expecting much when I actually opened the story. I've changed my mind.
AnotherLostChance chapter 5 . 11/24/2010
TEASER XD is all i can think ;) continue please? It's been almost a year but I'll add this story to my alerts and hope you will one day continue the story :) much love, Sae x
AnotherLostChance chapter 2 . 11/24/2010
My heart jumped when I saw you had made a sequel! It's turning out to be so.. twisted but I like it so far ;_; saddened me to see Kankuro's assassinated. How dare he? Continue this story ONEGAI ;*
KoZuMi4EvA45 chapter 5 . 7/4/2010
I loved the first story and found the 2nd immeaditly. This one is good so far.

I think the last scene was alright. Not to descriptive but you know whats going on.

Please update soon!
Theta23 chapter 5 . 1/2/2010
NO! if u don't update very soon i am gonna b very bored an wen i am bore i tend to hit my bro so pl update! oops soz i just went in2 ovrdrive there lol
Nexus.Kaji chapter 5 . 11/30/2009
just wanted to say that the sequel is as good as the first one:) oh and i want koji to die a slow and painful death:) please update it soon!

~nexuswarrior~