Reviews for Ever After
Adverly chapter 1 . 4/11
wow, that was so cute, i actually cried, you are a really good writer, i had share this link everywhere i can, i thing that this should deserve an manga or anime episoede, i loved it...
Thanks for witing this, i needed it somehow.
OptionalPrincess chapter 1 . 4/6
Im not joking when i say this but... I cried when Ichigo died and when Orihime confronted Yuki at the end, it was so sad :'(, but so awesome :'3
curio cherry chapter 1 . 3/4
Weeping after read this.

So sad yet so beautiful.
GoldenRoseTanya chapter 1 . 2/11
I cannot even properly describe how much I love this! I have read and reread it over and over again... I have cried like shit every time. It's simply fabulous. I don't have enough words to describe which is weird cauz I talk a loot!
loveir chapter 1 . 1/23
Oh my God I'm crying. This is too touching :'') thank you so much for writing this dear :'')
Quickslice chapter 1 . 1/4
Reading this with Kamiya Kaoru original mix (I know, dammit! It's from a different anime OST, but the music fits!) as a background music made me really sad. I wish there'll be another chapter for this story, I want to know if Ichigo found Rukia in the afterlife. Oh please, follow up on this!
Snowyncess chapter 1 . 11/14/2013
Wow. Beautiful. This fic is really different. It has the aura that captivates the heart and enriches the soul of the reader. I can't describe it, it was pure and..heartwarming. Love you and this fic. Thanks..
Guest chapter 1 . 8/29/2013
Okay, this was only the best thing ever. No big deal, only crying my soul out over here. You know, every day stuff. *sobs violently all over my comforter* Really, though, this was beautiful. Thank you so much for this amazing fic!
Dissonencia chapter 1 . 8/16/2013
Fark it. I just love this.
schoolgurl95 chapter 1 . 8/7/2013
heey, just wanted to let you know that that last review by a "guest" and started with "Omg. omg" was me. XD
Guest chapter 1 . 8/7/2013
Omg. omg. I feel like a wimp for admitting that I actually cried a little reading this. It's SO beautiful, so emotional, and SO perfect. Thanks for writing and posting and this is definitely going into my favorites!
Chirpy Hitomi chan chapter 1 . 7/30/2013
Its so sad, depressing, yet touching! (shed tears)
ILuvStrwbrry chapter 1 . 5/29/2013
I Love this story!
revenence chapter 1 . 4/9/2013
I'm not a fan of fics that are usually written out from the point of view of the ever fictional son or daughter of this pairing, but this, is definitely an exception.
I cried. I love how this fic strongly molded my feels.
Hahah thank you :)
Higanbana.4 chapter 1 . 4/5/2013
Jesus, this is depressing.