Reviews for Ever After
Lenora Jime chapter 1 . 5/25
I love this to bits. The flow is just so smooth and I love the family theme...hahaha :D
Thank you for this beautifully well-written story and see ya :)
Mika chapter 1 . 4/25
This was heart-wrenching. I appreciate the unique portrayal.
Toukia chapter 1 . 3/17
So deep that it gets beyond my heart and soul. Really. Thank you so much for this story. *90 degrees bow*. The everlasting bond of our dear ichiruki was portrayed so well that I don't know if i should be happy or sad with what happened to them. But anyway, i won't have it any other way in this story tho. That's one of the things i love in this. But really, i don't know how will i take the ending where yuki see inoue as the person who stopped the rain. Hahaha. Nevermind. Thank you again. :)
B chapter 1 . 3/15
Oh my goodness. I have never read a better fanfiction. It made me laugh, it made me cry my heart out and it just touched my heart directly. I could go on and on reviewing it but it would be senseless. I prefer to use one word to describe: Perfect. And I thank you for sharing this with us.
Kishiku chapter 1 . 2/22
And one again you made me cry... Amazing story... Now where are the tissues when I need them?! (TTTT)
Guest chapter 1 . 12/18/2014
This is really beautiful. I wouldn't have this story any other way, sad as it may be. You captured the love between Ichigo, Rukia and Yuki so strongly, that it didn't felt out of touch or overboard with its grandeur. It felt real and tangible. I could picture it, I could believe it, because it was real and wonderful and makes my heart ache. It's not the first time I've read this story, and I've never failed to cried every single time I read it. You captured Yuki's emotions so perfectly, especially of her relationship with Rukia. It's definitely a fresh take on it - how she was angry and confused while loving and hating her at the same time, and how she came to understand and love her wholeheartedly later on. I love all the relationships you've portrayed in this story - between Ichigo and Rukia, Ichigo and Yuki, Yuki and Rukia, Orihime and Yuki, even Ichigo and Orihime...This really is a wonderful story, one that is well worth my tears and left me in awe and feeling inadequate over my own writing abilities. You really have a gift of writing!
TheQueenInDisguise chapter 1 . 9/15/2014
I am lost for words... that was extremely beautiful... thank you for that. :"D God bless your soul.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/23/2014
What a masterpiece! Absolutely love it!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/30/2014
My. God. The feels. I have tears in my eyes. Greatly and amazingly written, it left me feeling giddy inside. It's sad but happy. My god. U are my idol.
HPS19 chapter 1 . 6/20/2014
I just want to say thank you for creating a story like this. This is a masterpiece! I didn't cry, but there were times when I really wanted to. [Or maybe it's just because I don't usually cry... :/ I don't know.] I loved how you wrote it all: the developments, the bitterness, the anger, the angst [GAH, the angst. Why did you have to die, Rukia?! Noooooooo (Well, at least Ichigo's going to be joining you soon enough. XD)], the care, the love [ESPECIALLY THE LOVE], and the IchiRuki bond. Gosh, I love their bond to pieces, and after reading this, it just made me love it even more! This is such a deep, smoothly written piece, and I can't get enough of it. However, I don't want to read it again because I'm afraid that I might get tired of it, so I plan on favouriting this and reading it again someday if I ever forget about it.
So thank you again, dear author. You're amazing, and this fic is also equally amazing. You've inspired me to write even more IchiRuki. Gosh, my feels... IT'S ALL YOUR FAULT! Now I'm even more obsessed with them than ever! [HitsuHina comes in a close second. XD]
Keep on writing! :D
wait for your leisure time chapter 1 . 5/31/2014
This is beautiul
ElisAttack chapter 1 . 4/16/2014
That was beautiful
Adverly chapter 1 . 4/11/2014
wow, that was so cute, i actually cried, you are a really good writer, i had share this link everywhere i can, i thing that this should deserve an manga or anime episoede, i loved it...
Thanks for witing this, i needed it somehow.
OptionalPrincess chapter 1 . 4/6/2014
Im not joking when i say this but... I cried when Ichigo died and when Orihime confronted Yuki at the end, it was so sad :'(, but so awesome :'3
curio cherry chapter 1 . 3/4/2014
Weeping after read this.

So sad yet so beautiful.