Reviews for Passion
Michaela chapter 1 . 3/30/2010
I really loved it! oh and the writing was really good, really descriptive and poetic! (:
hayoooride chapter 1 . 12/30/2009
A.M.A.Z.I.N.G
CrazyPandaLov3r chapter 1 . 12/28/2009
Wow, I don't really know what to say. The parts in the beginning were pretty good, but it got pretty OOC. I guess that was required for a story like that. Yes, it's pretty suggestive, and the rating was okay. Nearer to the end it started to seem a little slow, maybe a bit too drawn out. But it's a good fic. :)

NC
ellabella89 chapter 1 . 12/28/2009
Wow, that was amazing.. good job, all fang and max neded was a good good kick in the but by none other than iggy. :D really really really liked it. :D
hello its me chapter 1 . 12/7/2009
this is one of the best fan fictions i have ever read! (and thats saying something because i have read tons!)
ClosedErin chapter 1 . 11/22/2009
good good good good GOD!
Kaitie McDonahue chapter 1 . 11/2/2009
really good!
MaximumRide95 chapter 1 . 10/21/2009
Love it!
241marina241 chapter 1 . 10/21/2009
I love this stor fab writer
Kina Kalamari chapter 1 . 10/13/2009
I think I already read this...Is it on DeviantArt too? 'Cause I think that's where I read it.

Anyway, I loved it. I love Fax in general, and this was excellently written. Nice job!
Jessicupcake chapter 1 . 9/2/2009
Aha! Iggy! Love ya!

xD.

And the kiss scene wasn't that bad. Just T. It was pretty damn sexy(:

I love Iggy. Just to death thanks to this story(:
zebrasdancing chapter 1 . 8/27/2009
love love love love love love love it~!
WaterWings617 chapter 1 . 6/14/2009
i love this, you write really well.

it's...cute. and iggy's a perv, and fang's sweet and caring.

and passionate :)
bookworm411 chapter 1 . 6/11/2009
I lOvE this story. It gets me through my most miserable days. Iggy and his humor... lol. I think the rating is fine- I've read some rated T fics that are way more suggestive than this. AMAZING JOB!
TillyMe chapter 1 . 6/10/2009
hell yah thats where she belongs!and she better stay there!:)
69 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »