Reviews for Broken Roads
cosette141 chapter 10 . 11/24/2017
OKAY THATS FINE. It wasn't like you wrote a super compelling chapter and end it on super huge cliffhanger and abandoned it. But oh wait YOU DID. Ahhhhhhhhhh seriously?! Uhhh please continue this? Like... please? I really want to know how Eliot gets out of that mess alive and what the hell happens with Jesse and Sara-Beth! You're too good of a writer to leave this hanging!
cosette141 chapter 9 . 11/24/2017
I was gonna wait until i finished the last chapter to review... i literally cried my eyes out reading this chapter. It was so heartbreaking and so well written. I just thought you'd like to know that you succeeded in ripping my heart out and making me cry. So kudos lol
The Best Guesst chapter 10 . 4/25/2017
You bastard. You can't just leave me hanging like that! This has been a great source of Eliot whump and I would like it to continue please. It's been a few years, I know, but please come back! I'll even follow it, in case you decide that you can update or at least give a reason for leaving poor eliot behind with no way out.
TotalAlaskan chapter 10 . 7/24/2016
Well now I'm just sad. It doesn't look like you are ever continuing this. How does Eliot get out of this mess? The world may never know... (Thinking that in the Tootsie Roll pop commercial voice.)
Well, for the record, I loved this collection of stories while it lasted. You are an amazing writer and I hope you continued to write in some way.
Cgarcia555 chapter 10 . 6/17/2016
Loving both of these stories. Can not wait for the rest of it!
Guest chapter 10 . 12/30/2015
Ok - you've got to finish this - preferably with a jump out the window and Katie Beth and Jesse taking care of him at some hide out or another.
Guest chapter 9 . 12/30/2015
I definately cried all through this chapter.
peppermintflame chapter 10 . 7/15/2015
This will never be finished and that makes me sad. This is a great story.
Guest chapter 9 . 6/17/2015
ok - you made me cry, that's some good writing!
Guest chapter 8 . 6/17/2015
Love Eliot and Parker!
Lolapola chapter 10 . 3/28/2015
I can't believe you stopped writing this in 2009! I'm well aware you may no longer be on this site, but if you're still here, please please keep writing! I absolutely love this and I'm dying to know what happens next! And I also want to know whether Eliot ever gets his brother and sister back, and why he never sees them anymore...please, if you're there, please update!
Happy chapter 10 . 3/13/2015
Oh man, you need to work on this one! It's amazing and I need to know what happens to Eliot!
Guest chapter 10 . 3/7/2015
That is the most evil cliffhanger I have ever read. I applaud you, while at the same time planning your demise.
Tacodestroyeravenger chapter 10 . 10/27/2014
No don't kill him!
Nightlox chapter 10 . 8/23/2014
First of all, I want to say that I love everything about this little series. I love leverage, I love the angst, and I LOVE Eliot! I wish I had some ideas to give you, but I'm fresh out :(

Hopefully you or someone else comes up with something. Please continue!