Reviews for Broken Roads
Lolapola chapter 10 . 3/28
I can't believe you stopped writing this in 2009! I'm well aware you may no longer be on this site, but if you're still here, please please keep writing! I absolutely love this and I'm dying to know what happens next! And I also want to know whether Eliot ever gets his brother and sister back, and why he never sees them anymore...please, if you're there, please update!
Happy chapter 10 . 3/13
Oh man, you need to work on this one! It's amazing and I need to know what happens to Eliot!
That is the most evil cliffhanger I have ever read. I applaud you, while at the same time planning your demise.
Tacodestroyeravenger chapter 10 . 10/27/2014
No don't kill him!
Nightlox chapter 10 . 8/23/2014
First of all, I want to say that I love everything about this little series. I love leverage, I love the angst, and I LOVE Eliot! I wish I had some ideas to give you, but I'm fresh out :(

Hopefully you or someone else comes up with something. Please continue!
JustThinkingOutloud chapter 10 . 7/5/2014
WHY would you leave it THERE?! Oh my god, please update!
Aside from that killer cliff-hanger, awesome writing. Usually it's very difficult to picture what's going on in a fight scene, but you described it perfectly. ;)
Anonymous chapter 10 . 6/11/2014
So good! Hope you haven't abandoned this fic!
apester chapter 10 . 2/28/2014
Just came across this and loved it so much. Great writing and excellent insight into the characters...especially Elliot of course. Would love to see this continued one day if you find the time and inspiration. Till then what's written is amazing so thanks for sharing it
sons-of-anarchy-rocks chapter 10 . 5/19/2013
I cant wait for the next chapter;D
Hellen Highwater chapter 10 . 9/20/2012
Dangit! How could you just leave us hanging like that!? Please keep writing this awesome fic!
Rat chapter 10 . 1/10/2012
What an awesome start to the story. Sorry to see it hasn't been updated since 09... but still, excellent writing. I hope you are still making stories somewhere.
Destiny JoRayne Adams chapter 10 . 11/21/2011
Wow, I really hope you continue this, even though you haven't updated for a couple years. I the back story you gave Eliot, I must admit that I've fallen in love with his brother. And you write him so well. So, update please? :)

-Desi Jo
poestheblackcat chapter 10 . 9/26/2011
Oh my god. I love this (especially the past scenes), and really, really, really hope you haven't given up on it.
Through Darkness chapter 10 . 7/12/2011
This is a terrible cliff-hanger to leave me with. First you make me nearly cry with "Just Breathe" and now you leave me with a cliffy that fills with curiosity. I need Eliot to be okay and for some bonus Parker/Eliot love.

I do really love the flashback ones, though, they're amazing. I was really curious to see where you'd go with them - how he got from there to Leverage.

Through Darkness and Light /x\
Nascarfan14 chapter 10 . 4/24/2011
I was going through and reading old stories and found this one. I know it has not been updated since 2009 but would love to see you come back and continue this. Would love to see how you were planning on getting Eliot out of that mess. You were doing a great job of story telling.