Reviews for Broken Roads
Tacodestroyeravenger chapter 10 . 10/27/2014
No don't kill him!
Nightlox chapter 10 . 8/23/2014
First of all, I want to say that I love everything about this little series. I love leverage, I love the angst, and I LOVE Eliot! I wish I had some ideas to give you, but I'm fresh out :(

Hopefully you or someone else comes up with something. Please continue!
JustThinkingOutloud chapter 10 . 7/5/2014
WHY would you leave it THERE?! Oh my god, please update!
Aside from that killer cliff-hanger, awesome writing. Usually it's very difficult to picture what's going on in a fight scene, but you described it perfectly. ;)
Anonymous chapter 10 . 6/11/2014
So good! Hope you haven't abandoned this fic!
apester chapter 10 . 2/28/2014
Just came across this and loved it so much. Great writing and excellent insight into the characters...especially Elliot of course. Would love to see this continued one day if you find the time and inspiration. Till then what's written is amazing so thanks for sharing it
sons-of-anarchy-rocks chapter 10 . 5/19/2013
I cant wait for the next chapter;D
Hellen Highwater chapter 10 . 9/20/2012
Dangit! How could you just leave us hanging like that!? Please keep writing this awesome fic!
Rat chapter 10 . 1/10/2012
What an awesome start to the story. Sorry to see it hasn't been updated since 09... but still, excellent writing. I hope you are still making stories somewhere.
Destiny JoRayne Adams chapter 10 . 11/21/2011
Wow, I really hope you continue this, even though you haven't updated for a couple years. I the back story you gave Eliot, I must admit that I've fallen in love with his brother. And you write him so well. So, update please? :)

-Desi Jo
poestheblackcat chapter 10 . 9/26/2011
Oh my god. I love this (especially the past scenes), and really, really, really hope you haven't given up on it.
Through Darkness chapter 10 . 7/12/2011
This is a terrible cliff-hanger to leave me with. First you make me nearly cry with "Just Breathe" and now you leave me with a cliffy that fills with curiosity. I need Eliot to be okay and for some bonus Parker/Eliot love.

I do really love the flashback ones, though, they're amazing. I was really curious to see where you'd go with them - how he got from there to Leverage.

Through Darkness and Light /x\
Nascarfan14 chapter 10 . 4/24/2011
I was going through and reading old stories and found this one. I know it has not been updated since 2009 but would love to see you come back and continue this. Would love to see how you were planning on getting Eliot out of that mess. You were doing a great job of story telling.
TheNaggingCube chapter 9 . 9/15/2010
I'm a complete and utter mush and this was a 12 puffs tissue chapter. I hate you.

*SOB* Oh Eliot... how do you get from here to to where you are?
ardnaseel chapter 10 . 9/13/2010
This has been excellent! I hope you plan to continue it at some point - soon? - because that's a very big cliffie you left!
Graceling chapter 5 . 8/31/2010
Great chapter. I'm normally a shamefully bad reviewer, but this line cracked me up possibly more than is okay and I felt I had to review for that alone:

"Huh? Oh. Oh yeah, look. Much as I hate to take you away from, y'know, makin' sure we covered if we ever get attacked by ninjas or the Highlander or somethin', can you do me a favor?"

You write Hardison very well (I remember you saying a while back that you were concerned about how he sounds) and that bit at the end with Parker and Eliot was sweet, though for a quick second I thought she was going to turn out to be Sara-Beth, (which bothered me less than I thought it would) before I realized Eliot was just reminded of her.