Reviews for Legacy: Extras & Outtakes
Rita01tx chapter 8 . 6/26
So glad Charlie went and got baby Bella instead of lettin' her wind up in the system when someone finally noticed she was bein' neglected and abused!
Rita01tx chapter 7 . 6/26
Awww, I think all daddies, official and unofficial, go through that with their little girls! My dad certainly did LOL!
Rita01tx chapter 6 . 6/26
Bella didn't deserve a mother like Renee nor her creepy stepfather *yech!* She damn well DOES deserve to be loved like Edward loves her!
Rita01tx chapter 5 . 6/26
Like I said!
Rita01tx chapter 4 . 6/26
It was the saddest thing to watch poor Esme struggle in her relationship with Edward but the most beautiful thing to see it finally bloom into a real mother/son thing!
Rita01tx chapter 3 . 6/26
Aw, heck! Charlie was one of the coolest characters in the whole story LOL!
Rita01tx chapter 2 . 6/26
Awwww! Those girls {and Bella} really lucked out with the men in their lives *sigh!*

What? I wasn't ready to let go yet LOL!
Rita01tx chapter 1 . 6/26
Messin' with Emmett's head seems to be a Cullen family pasttime LMAO!
Karemay chapter 8 . 6/17
I loved this story! I read both. I hope you write the sequel.. I laughted at Emmett and Edwards things they got into and said, just an all around good story. Please please write the sequel!
rocklesson86 chapter 8 . 12/16/2014
I loved the outtakes.
LBelle chapter 8 . 8/31/2013
Love this Charlie. Thank you for letting us get in his head a little. I love this story. I'll be sad when it ends.
AnjieNet chapter 8 . 8/12/2013
Always wonderful to see anything Legacy in the inbox. This one just makes me love Charlie even more.
barburella chapter 8 . 8/12/2013
Jeebus, I didn't remember this from Bella's past. Then again... it's been a million and 5 years since the first chapter of this.

Yay for Charlie being good peeps.

How's the Roku?
hts123 chapter 8 . 8/11/2013
Awwww...
christag banner chapter 8 . 8/11/2013
Ahh that line "Should I wait on the porch" always kills me. Poor Bella just wanted out so bad. LOVE how Charlie is such a stand up guy and loves her no matter if she is his daughter by blood or not.