Reviews for Legacy: Extras & Outtakes
Narcys-crazydaisy chapter 9 . 11/2/2017
I LOVE THEM ALL...they are awesome. I'm so glad Edward was able to stay in contact with Liz, since she raised him. I'm also happy that Esme was able to accept her in their life. Loved it!
Narcys-crazydaisy chapter 8 . 11/2/2017
I said it many times, I LOVE CHARLIE! HE IS THE BOMB!
Narcys-crazydaisy chapter 7 . 11/2/2017
Poor Charlie...loved the chapter ;D
Narcys-crazydaisy chapter 6 . 11/2/2017
What a beautiful chapter, awe!
Narcys-crazydaisy chapter 5 . 11/2/2017
Loved IT!
Narcys-crazydaisy chapter 4 . 11/2/2017
Oh WOW! This was such a heartfelt chapter that I couldn't hold my own tears "crying profusely". I cannot envision one of my kids kidnapped, that must have been extremely hard so I can understand her despair. Esme was brave, she was eventually able to reunite with her son. Esme is a great mom. Loved the chapter ;-D
Narcys-crazydaisy chapter 3 . 11/2/2017
OMG! I love Charlie, he is AMAZING! I loved the word vomit that the Cullens seem to have and miss them terribly. ;-D This is my favorite chapter so far. :D
Narcys-crazydaisy chapter 2 . 11/2/2017
Awe... Alice is awesome in that sense that she knows what she wants and can read others. Loved the chapter ;-D
Narcys-crazydaisy chapter 1 . 11/2/2017
OMG! OMG! I love that this story is back YAY! Sorry I have not been able to read it or review so many isssues with my life, but now I'm able to read them and review and I LOVE LOVE LOVE this story. Em was hilarious in this chapter ;-D I am soooo excited to read the rest.
moonbeam228 chapter 9 . 10/29/2017
It was so great reading about these characters again! Legacy is one of my all time favorite stories and it was a rare treat to open my email to see an update from you. Loved this outtake!
kdh8240 chapter 9 . 10/28/2017
That was awesome! Loved every bit of it!
Thank you!
Kat
hts123 chapter 9 . 10/25/2017
LOVE IT!
Craving2Read chapter 9 . 10/25/2017
A blast from the past! I had forgotten about this story, but reading these outtakes brought it all back.
lovedwardalways chapter 9 . 10/25/2017
I am glad you are continuing this story it has always been one of my favorites. Love the prank that was hilarious. That was sweet of Edward to get Liz new furniture.
galwidanatitud chapter 9 . 10/25/2017