Reviews for Follow
Angel Bunnies chapter 1 . 7/19/2013
"She wasn't stalking; just observing." Haha, that was my favorite line... XD It was really cute! Great job! :)
THE ZEEBRA KING chapter 1 . 8/4/2011
Aw :)

This was sweet

I love how our little riri-tan is stalking her crush. She makes stalking cute

And as for the end- perfect, no sudden confessions that little Stranglings just HAVE to throw in at the end

thelovelaced chapter 1 . 6/6/2011
Rima's stalking Nagihiko...LOL
NintaiKyouboku chapter 1 . 5/8/2011
It's so short and sweet. Way cute.
Wookphilic chapter 1 . 10/25/2010
kawaii! Sugoi! Subarashi! Sucha cute couple aren't they..?
Zelly Beans chapter 1 . 8/30/2009
the story was really cool! SUGOI! and kiorin's right. there IS too much amuto. not really a big fan of it. tadase is WAY cuter! (*gomen to all amuto fans out there!*) anyway, keep up the good work! i'd like to read much more from you. you've got a great writing skill. and the story was sugoi for someone who hasn't written in, like, what? 4 years? :)
Chika Hoshi chapter 1 . 7/23/2009
Short for my taste but still cute.

'In fact, she didn’t believe it was stalking; it was more of following him without him knowing.' Yeah that's what stalking means. XD
Juleskat101 chapter 1 . 7/6/2009
:3 very cute! someone's in denial! *cough, cough, RIMA, cough, cough*
Ice Amethyst 12 chapter 1 . 5/5/2009
It's SO cute!
kamortiz321 chapter 1 . 4/20/2009
You're right "kiorin" There is so much amuto. iT'S a good pairing but...

(im of chile, i dont know so much english) But you understand me, no?

Anyway, Great Story! 3
GinaTheCupcake chapter 1 . 4/8/2009
Please write more! im really interested on how this is gonna end up! I hope she finds out his secret! Good luck!
lovelymissalice chapter 1 . 3/8/2009
Omg! This was such a cute story! I loved how she wanted to curse so many things about him, especially the end how she fell for him! Kyaa! Kawaii!
Azul Luna chapter 1 . 2/13/2009
Oh, Rima. You both can share Amu!
Kiorin chapter 1 . 1/30/2009
That was cute. You know, after coming across a HOARD of nothing but badly written Amuto, Amuto and MORE Amuto, you have no idea how refreshing it is for me to read something different. This was really awesome, and I hope you write more.
Like 'Whoosh chapter 1 . 1/25/2009
This is really good :D! The last line was awesome xD! I LOVE this pairing! Thanks for making this ]!