Reviews for The Sound of Salvation
Guest chapter 6 . 12/30/2016
uPDATEuPDATEuPDATEuPDATEuPDATEuPDATEuPDATEuPDATEuPDATEuPDATEuPDATEuPDATEuPDATEuPDATEuPDATEuPDATEuPDATEuPDATEuPDATEuPDATEuPDATEuPDATEuPDATEuPDATEuPDATEuPDATEuPDATEuPDATEuPDATEuPDATEuPDATEuPDATEuPDATEuPDATEuPDATEuPDATEuPDATEuPDATEuPDATEuPDATEuPDATEuPDATEuPDATEuPDATEuPDATEuPDATEuPDATEuPDATEuPDATEuPDATEuPDATEuPDATEuPDATEuPDATEuPDATEuPDATEuPDATEuPDATEuPDATEuPDATEuPDATEuPDATEuPDATEuPDATEuPDATEuPDATEuPDATEuPDATEuPDATEuPDATEuPDATEuPDATEuPDATEuPDATEuPDATEuPDATEuPDATEuPDATEuPDATEuPDATEuPDATEuPDATEuPDATEuPDATEuPDATEuPDATEuPDATEuPDATEuPDATEuPDATEuPDATEuPDATEuPDATEuPDATEuPDATEuPDATEuPDATEuPDATEuPDATEuPDATEuPDATEuPDATEuPDATEuPDATEuPDATEuPDATEuPDATEuPDATEuPDATEuPDATEuPDATEuPDATEuPDATEuPDATEuPDATEuPDATE
Lewis-Sama chapter 6 . 9/28/2015
Cool. But it looks exactly like the first one.
Plasma57 chapter 6 . 3/29/2014
I like both this pairing and this story. Please update soon!
Santhal chapter 6 . 1/19/2012
Nice work your doing here ... well at least you were doing if thelong pause is what i think it is. Still it was an intereting fic to read. No shadow foxes and so are a nice touch.

I found your changes after reading the rough draft and even if they are sparse, they enrich the story.

As for things i didnot like.

I second on what Ed Kassel said.

Then there is the "kami" thing. I know its popular by some people but i realy dislike its usage. It just does not sit well with english text (tough some shouts in japanese arent as bad if sparse)

Chapter 2: A mention of how messy Narutos place is would be nice.

Chapter 3: There is Kin automaticky thinking of orphan possibility. Maby she should first think about what kind of parrent lets a 13 year old boy living alone. And then in town seeing the bad looks he is getting making her wonder what he or his family had done.

Chapter 4: The talk with Kyuubi is a bad change, original was better.

Chapter 5: The thing about Naruto not wanting for Kin to buy him new clothes would look more interesting if Naruto refused to give reason why.

Chapter 6: Jiraya getting caught is pretty nice actualy. The part where Jiraya tells Naruto about the clones does not sit well with me. More like making Jiraya toughtfull for a second, then asking Naruto to summon a kagebunshin, taking bunshin to the side and telling him something shocking (the color of Kins panties or something) and bonking him on the head. That would suit the story better.

Thats pretty much all i have to say for now but if you upload the next chapters i will gladly criticise them again :)
AnAddictedReader chapter 6 . 6/26/2011
Hmm... your rewrite is almost exactly like your rough draft version.
YOURLORDANDMASTEROFINTERESTING chapter 6 . 4/3/2011
interesting
ChronoMitsurugi chapter 6 . 2/17/2011
Oh, wow, I can see the confrontation. Sasuke throwing new techniques left and right, while Naruto's seemingly endless bags of tricks, disguises and tactics piss the Uchiha off more every second. Then, at the right moment. BAM! Rasengan to the chest...and down goes Uchiha.

P.S. NOOOOO, Anko-hime! Why are you associating with the pink haired bitch? No! Don't conspire against Naruto and Kin! And for kami's sake, will someone please kill pinky and the shy stalker hyuuga. (This complaint has been brought to you by the Anti-Sakura and Anti-Hinata Foundations. Also brought to you by the Anko Fanclub)
ChronoMitsurugi chapter 2 . 2/17/2011
Kin is way OOC but near death experiences and the backstory you provided explain that. Also, Naruto is still the same. Cool, kind, a little dense, and funny.
ChronoMitsurugi chapter 1 . 2/17/2011
Oh shit. O_o With Hiruzen dead, and Tsunade not the Godaime yet, how the fuck is Naruto, the most hated person in Konoha, going to protect Kin, a sound gennin, from the council.

Damn! For the first time in a long time, I wished the perverted old bastard who should die, jiraiya, was there to save them.

If you haven't figured it out yet, I am very into this story already. :)
Eduard Kassel chapter 6 . 8/21/2010
Oh my lets see were to start.

First of all sincere respect for the less used pairing.

Now for chapter specific:

Paper turns to dust for earth affinity. It crumples into a ball for lightning.

You need a bit more setting in places. For example with Danzou yoiu have them talking in the white void of no description.

Also I doubt she could actualkly sneak up on Jiraiya, I could see him letting her. Legendary ninja.

"It is an integral part of a Chuunin, Jonin, or Sannin's carreer to gather information." Sanin IS NOT A RANK. It is a title given specifically to Tsunade, Jiraiya, and Orochimaru.

"Oh so did the hamster start running Naruto?" Jiraiya asked condescendingly.

kahahaha! Well said, a good line there.

The theater was also good. Henge is awesome but why ply an ace when a two will win you the hand?

I thought this was dead, good to see things come back to life.
Thalion-Leonhart chapter 6 . 8/17/2010
like the story so far and that would be some neat drawing that you suggested. Hope to see where the story goes
Reaper7 chapter 6 . 7/22/2010
Okay, it interests me so far.

Keep it up please!
RisingSilverDragon chapter 6 . 7/12/2010
Great work so far. Keep up the good work.
NoFaithInHumanity chapter 3 . 7/9/2010