Reviews for A Long Time Coming
starlite22 chapter 59 . 4/1
Please continue this
LuvBD4eva chapter 1 . 4/1
Can you pls update this story? I am hooked I'm a big BD fan...
This is exactly how I pictured bd to end up. I'm always hoped they would do TV movie reunion of something so the show can end the way it should with bd,kb,dd together.. I wish the original cast would team up again for a movie.
MisAleksandra chapter 61 . 3/20
Hello! Please, complete this story. I'm really love it! I love Brenda/ Dilan and Vel/Devid things. For me - it's really how it MEAN to be )))
BD fan chapter 61 . 2/16
This the best story... It is how is meant be movie in the making
Please make Steve and Clare get back together I don't care how you make it happen and make her get pregnant
Guest chapter 61 . 11/2/2013
Please update all your stories. I cant get enough of this story. Whats going to happen next?
Belly17 chapter 47 . 5/6/2013
You should so send this story to Shannen and the old writers of the original show, I would love to see this story on TV! I am all out of B/D stories to read, so I just keep re-reading my favs, and this is by far my favorite and the best one based off the re-make of the show. I do love all of your B/D stories, and can hardly wait for you to up date!
Belly17 chapter 10 . 2/8/2013
So as I have said before I love your writing, and it's a great story line, with every thing falling in to place and the best part of it is that it's not outlandish and far fetched, you didn't change the original story line which makes it more believable to us die hard BD fans. The only thing I was wondering about was why in this story line is it as if Brandon and Brenda became distant only as a result of his marriage to Emily? I always felt that their relationship changed and grew more distant during the whole DK drama in HS. It always made me kind of mad that his empathy for his sister dried up so quickly and he, like every one else indicated that his sister was the one dragging out all the drama. It just seemed to me that compared to their relationship earlier in the show he really turned his back on her during their senior year. I guess I just wish thye would address it in your story line and maybe have Brenda express to him that he alienated her during that time too and maybe have him give his side. Does this make sense? Thanks so much for sharing your stories they are awesome!
Belly17 chapter 60 . 2/5/2013
Hey Nikky, I only recently found your stories and of course being a huge BD fan I am smitten with them. I read all 60 chapters back to back, so I guess I lucked out there. If you were afraid no one was still reading you were totally wrong. I am so hanging here and cannot wait to see what happens. It's about time us 90210 fans find our happy endings, even if it is 20 years coming! I love fanfiction, perfect for when the original writers just don't get it right! You have done a great job with the characters. Brenda was always my favorite character and I always felt that she had no choice but to get bitchy after the way everyone treated her and turned their backs on her. And of course Dylan had some maturing to do as well! I love them all as the adults they turn out to be in your story, it all just makes sense!
Jennifer chapter 60 . 2/2/2013
Hey Nikki please, please, please continue writing the rest of this story. i am 100% hooked! I am a newbie to Fanfiction, a huge fan of Brenda and Dylan, so this continuation story is the happy endng I have been needing and waiting years for! So please continue wuith this story. You ahve done an amazing job of staying true to the characters while adding a level of maturity that comes with age!
starlite22 chapter 50 . 1/14/2013
Rereading this reading for the new chapter, really don't like Dylan when he seems to think its ok to laugh and joke about the fact he cheated on her.
Totally A Fan chapter 61 . 1/12/2013
I just finished reading what you have have so far and I'm hooked. It's amazing, funny and I'm a huge B/D fan. Thank you so much for giving D/V some love I feel like that their story was never really finished. Hopefully you have them end up together with a kid first probably and marriage later, of course with some ups and downs. Just Keep doing what your doing.
starlite22 chapter 61 . 1/12/2013
Looking forward to both 90210 stories being updated
Totally a Fan chapter 45 . 1/11/2013
I must say i really have stopped laughing. Hell sometimes I feel like your better then the writers on that show and can I just say Amazing. It late so I have to stop reading but I will definitely finish this weekend. THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU for keeping this show alive. ;)
Jarnac50 chapter 60 . 11/18/2012
I'm in the process of reading everything you have ever wrote and I love all of it. I'm a BIG B/D fan and I think you write them so yell. I really hope you start updating again, cause I would love to know how your stories end. Even if it's been a while, I hope you keep going. You have a lot of talent and really good ideas to write stories. Thank you for sharing with us.