Reviews for The Illusion of Sanity
twigsfans chapter 39 . 4/16
This is disgusting, Bella is a fucking slut.
winterfae22 chapter 5 . 4/14/2016
Go Bella!
winterfae22 chapter 4 . 4/14/2016
Loved it!
winterfae22 chapter 3 . 4/14/2016
Poor Edward!
winterfae22 chapter 2 . 4/13/2016
Great chapter! Poor Bella!
winterfae22 chapter 1 . 4/13/2016
Loved it! Poor Bella! Hayden is a horrible husband!
mounds01 chapter 44 . 3/8/2015
This is one of the best Edward/Bella stores I have read and I have read a lot. I like it because it isn't your normal happy go lucky love story. Thanks for a great read.
twilightgdma chapter 44 . 6/23/2014
I really ejoyed this story. I enjoy stories that take me on the journey through their lives. Kept me interested through out all the story. Thank you. I will now go see what else you have for me to enjoy. Keep up the good work.
loving-this-twilight chapter 1 . 4/26/2013
Awhhh, poor Bella, awhh
kstar0330 chapter 1 . 11/1/2012
Gee what to say about the hubby just damn buddy you only seem to want her for one thing because she's beautiful, plus perhaps making babies it seems. Doesn't seem to pay attention to her, doesn't seemed concerned with her day to day cases (they're beneath him), nor does he make a point to be home to spend time with her. She keeps letting him get away with it. He was nice enough to hire someone to help her, but didn't ask for her input. Plus seems he has a habit of cancelling plans constantly too. That's just sad, dump him, lol. :[
Guest chapter 38 . 8/28/2012
I am glad things are moving forward for Bella in a positive light.
2brown-eyes chapter 44 . 8/28/2012
Good story overall. I am glad how it turned out. You had a very good story line.
This next bit has to do more because the formatting on the site, but I often found that I would get lost when there was scene change. Might I suggest some type of bullet line or way to show the separation of scenes.
I enjoyed reading it and looking forward to see more of your work.
2brown-eyes chapter 43 . 8/28/2012
I still think this whatever it is I guess attraction is one sided. I still don't see Bella feeling the same for him. Of course in the series I don't think she actually loved Jacob either. I think he manipulated her into thinking so.
At least they are doing the right thing by keeping him away. I just feel bad for Alice.
2brown-eyes chapter 41 . 8/28/2012
Sounds like Alice finally kicked Jasper out.
2brown-eyes chapter 40 . 8/28/2012
I wondered if she was pregnant again.
1,378 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »