Reviews for The Illusion of Sanity
2brown-eyes chapter 37 . 8/28/2012
Thank goodness Edward is so understanding although he has stopping acting like a wound party. It is not like Bella is doing it on purpose. I doubt he would hit Bella. Jasper maybe or Alec I can see.
I still think Bella has to get a better therapist one not recommended by Jasper.
Bella was doing well before she met Jasper. The second she started going to see him she started going down hill. Hayden didn't cause that much drama.
2brown-eyes chapter 36 . 8/28/2012
I am assuming that Alec is the person that Jasper went to see. All I can think of is the these jerks are manipulating her. They were working on Jasper issues not hers. Jasper is obvious desperate to see if she had feeling for him. When she has been now manipulating into thinking she does due to him being completely unprofessional with her.
Her issues had to due with Jacob and her parents and they are not focusing on that at all. They keep supplying her for alcohol who does that to a depressed person on meds.
I don't blame Edward for being mad. I hope he channels it to the proper people taking advantage of Bella.
I hope Alice dumps Jasper. She doesn't deserve to treated this way either.
2brown-eyes chapter 35 . 8/28/2012
Good lord. Bella doesn't love Jasper. Is Jasper delusional and telling Alec that. When has she ever blackened out? He sounds like another quack. I am hating that these therapists are trying to control, Bella's actions.
She is not that bad that they are making it.
2brown-eyes chapter 34 . 8/28/2012
Jasper is a shotty therapist. I think he has done more harm than good. Who was he to meet with her mother unacceptable.
2brown-eyes chapter 33 . 8/28/2012
I am glad Edward came to his senses. I guess he redeemed himself.
2brown-eyes chapter 32 . 8/28/2012
I don't blame Bella at all. Edward is jerk. Who the hell does he think he is taking her son and leaving her like that. He didn't warn her or ask to try and get help. He just left and took her son. He obviously doesn't love her or he would try to help her through it. He is a coward.
Sorry pregnant myself so my hormones were affected.
2brown-eyes chapter 28 . 8/28/2012
Bella has no reason to feel guilty. She did nothing wrong.
2brown-eyes chapter 27 . 8/28/2012
Have I been the only that feels uneasy because of Jasper? I don't know, each time he touches her, I want to say he buddy personnel space and you are acting unprofessional.
2brown-eyes chapter 26 . 8/28/2012
I don't know why they were so quick to believe Tanya. She was a nut and could have easily have been lying.
2brown-eyes chapter 13 . 8/27/2012
I am getting a weird vibe from Jasper. Did notice though you commented his eyes were green in this chapter when they have been blue in previous..
Glad Bella is standing ground against Hayden.
2brown-eyes chapter 11 . 8/27/2012
Jasper is a bit of a busy body which is funny since it is usually Alice.
HeavenlyAngel34 chapter 29 . 10/25/2011