Reviews for The Illusion of Sanity
2brown-eyes chapter 32 . 8/28/2012
I don't blame Bella at all. Edward is jerk. Who the hell does he think he is taking her son and leaving her like that. He didn't warn her or ask to try and get help. He just left and took her son. He obviously doesn't love her or he would try to help her through it. He is a coward.
Sorry pregnant myself so my hormones were affected.
2brown-eyes chapter 28 . 8/28/2012
Bella has no reason to feel guilty. She did nothing wrong.
2brown-eyes chapter 27 . 8/28/2012
Have I been the only that feels uneasy because of Jasper? I don't know, each time he touches her, I want to say he buddy personnel space and you are acting unprofessional.
2brown-eyes chapter 26 . 8/28/2012
I don't know why they were so quick to believe Tanya. She was a nut and could have easily have been lying.
2brown-eyes chapter 13 . 8/27/2012
I am getting a weird vibe from Jasper. Did notice though you commented his eyes were green in this chapter when they have been blue in previous..
Glad Bella is standing ground against Hayden.
2brown-eyes chapter 11 . 8/27/2012
Jasper is a bit of a busy body which is funny since it is usually Alice.
HeavenlyAngel34 chapter 29 . 10/25/2011
HeavenlyAngel34 chapter 44 . 3/7/2011
HeavenlyAngel34 chapter 43 . 3/7/2011
HeavenlyAngel34 chapter 42 . 3/7/2011
HeavenlyAngel34 chapter 41 . 3/7/2011
HeavenlyAngel34 chapter 40 . 2/13/2011
lynard69 chapter 23 . 1/3/2011
Okay,let me just start by saying that I LOVE this story. It is sweet and has just enough drama to keep it interesting. But I have to add that it is taking me awhile to read. The lack of commas makes it hard for me to know what the emotion is bein conveyed till a few sentences later. second there are an awful lot of spelling errors that break the flow of the reading. Lastly, there are things that keep changing. One chapter they have said they love each other and a few chapters later they do it again like it was the first time. Once Bella said something to Heyden and then in the next chapter Jasper told her the same thing and she was outraged like it was an unfathomable i was confused about the whole Emmett thing becaue when she first opened the office it was Ben that worked there, not Emmett.

As I have said, I LOVE this story. If these mistakes were cleaned up, this could be an AMAZING story. I just wanted to mention it in case nobody else has. And so far there is no mention of Bella's parents, are they around? Also, I may have just missed it, but I am still unclear how far back Alice and Bella's friendship really spans. I think that is all for now. I hope you do not mind the criticism, but I would love this story to be Great, it already has me enchanted to its charms.
rebecwi3 chapter 44 . 12/29/2010
OMG! I have read all yourtories completed an I love them, I love how you dont lag an jump when needed an the depth oh Lord.. Your works is great an just what I needed at this time in my life.. soo lookin forward to more. Much luv my friend!
HeavenlyAngel34 chapter 39 . 11/7/2010