Reviews for The Illusion of Sanity
HeavenlyAngel34 chapter 42 . 3/7/2011
HeavenlyAngel34 chapter 41 . 3/7/2011
HeavenlyAngel34 chapter 40 . 2/13/2011
lynard69 chapter 23 . 1/3/2011
Okay,let me just start by saying that I LOVE this story. It is sweet and has just enough drama to keep it interesting. But I have to add that it is taking me awhile to read. The lack of commas makes it hard for me to know what the emotion is bein conveyed till a few sentences later. second there are an awful lot of spelling errors that break the flow of the reading. Lastly, there are things that keep changing. One chapter they have said they love each other and a few chapters later they do it again like it was the first time. Once Bella said something to Heyden and then in the next chapter Jasper told her the same thing and she was outraged like it was an unfathomable i was confused about the whole Emmett thing becaue when she first opened the office it was Ben that worked there, not Emmett.

As I have said, I LOVE this story. If these mistakes were cleaned up, this could be an AMAZING story. I just wanted to mention it in case nobody else has. And so far there is no mention of Bella's parents, are they around? Also, I may have just missed it, but I am still unclear how far back Alice and Bella's friendship really spans. I think that is all for now. I hope you do not mind the criticism, but I would love this story to be Great, it already has me enchanted to its charms.
rebecwi3 chapter 44 . 12/29/2010
OMG! I have read all yourtories completed an I love them, I love how you dont lag an jump when needed an the depth oh Lord.. Your works is great an just what I needed at this time in my life.. soo lookin forward to more. Much luv my friend!
HeavenlyAngel34 chapter 39 . 11/7/2010